Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

In Her Loving Memory - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Her Loving Memory (4641 Views)

In Loving Memory Of My Father Who Left This World Five Years Ago... / In Loving Memory Of Him / In Loving Memory Of Wuse Old Market ---by Dike Chukwumerije (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Rap maestro: Good morning.. Hope u slept well?{even though the thought may/will still linger for a long time}... Get up bro, stand up and continue with your days activities, putting it in mind that her spirit is with u... I'm sure she would want you to move on.... Gud morning y'all.. Frank, we'll wait for your next write up.. *CRACK KNUCKLES*

thanks man, this is a week since she died, ya, i will get working as son as possible,

i will update by monday and i will start a new story (my kind of write up this time) which i will b posting upper weekend. like i promise, the story will b dedicated to her and its going to be my best so far.

2 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by avicky(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
I was just wishing it wasn't true.
May God comfort u and give u the fortitude to bear this great loss.
So sorry about this. Pls be strong.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by tosinswagger: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
RIP

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by VanTee20(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
I just came across this & I'm very very sad about it.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Words can't really show how much it hurts, all i gat 2 say s that may her perfect beautiful soul rest in perfect beautiful peace. And may God give u d grace 2 bear d loss, TAKE HEART MY OGA @ TOP.
Re: In Her Loving Memory by An0nimus: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sorry for your loss Frank. It's well.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by konklushun(f): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Awwwwwww, dat write up was sooo touchin. I can only imagine au u feel, pls take heart bro cos IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by tical(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
May her lovely gentle soul rest in peace..
Iam deeply touched by this witty poem (which u did justice to) and she wil appreciate it wherever she is..May God grant u the fortitude to bear this loss.. God will send a pure angelic queen (wit all the qualities u nid in a woman) at the appointed time to take away all these pains.. and make u happy in love once again like neva before. Trust Me..Be strong Bro. Bless

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
tical: May her lovely gentle soul rest in peace..
Iam deeply touched by this witty poem (which u did justice to) and she wil appreciate it wherever she is..May God grant u the fortitude to bear this loss.. God will send a pure angelic queen (wit all the qualities u nid in a woman) at the appointed time to take away all these pains.. and make u happy in love once again like neva before. Trust Me..Be strong Bro. Bless

thanx guys... just went back to read what i wrote. it still hurts. i feel alone in this world.

well i know i am much better now and you all have really been there for me. thank u very much. i know i will make it through.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by BukkyDan(f): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oh my! That got me weeping within, such a beautiful person..may her soul rest in perfect peace.
@ Frank, the Lord is your strength,

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
Frank am so so sorry abt ur loss! sad may her beautiful soul rest in perfect peace.....And may d Good lord grant you d fortitude 2 bear dis loss.
Re: In Her Loving Memory by ojeniyi1: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
I pray almighty Allah subwanah watahala gives you the strenght to bear the loss of such a splendid Angel of yours.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by purpinkx(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
I won't say i wept and i can't imagine what it feels like to be in your shoes ... But its now up to you to immortalise her

sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by OmoFiditi: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
frank317:

Thanks, she was a victim of the Benin Ore multiple car crash last week Friday... that is why this is so difficult

Sorry for your loss. What bus was she in? Just asking.
Re: In Her Loving Memory by ilyasom(m): 2:34am On Nov 26, 2023
It must have been heartbreaking. May her soul RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Assignment / 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' / Awọn Ọmọ Oódua - World At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.