Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview (7875 Views)

Direct Sales Agent(interview Is Tomorrow) / Finally, A Job With Globacom / Opportunities @ Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
i just recieved a call 4rm glo to come for training.
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
i just recieved a call 4rm glo to come for training 2moro.
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu: i just recieved a call 4rm glo to come for training 2moro.
is it this number that called you ‎08055570216 and where is your location of the interview or where you are to do your training
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
slimmy05: is it this number that called you ‎08055570216 and where is your location of the interview or where you are to do your training
the venue for the training is at Enugu
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by festguy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu:
were u interviewed once or wht?because i heard dt its in 3 stages
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu:
where did you d your interview and was it that glo number that called you I posted a while ago?
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
slimmy05: where did you d your interview and was it that glo number that called you I posted a while ago?
I did my interview at paloma hotel PH and the glo number that called is a similar number.
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu:
I did my interview at paloma hotel PH and the glo number that called is a similar number.
I got a call from them on sunday. He said they will need me most in calabar, but I told the guy I don't have accommodation in calabar, that I will prefer ph or lagos. But I haven't heard from them. Called the number but none picked
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by MECHWISDOM: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Ofunaofu:
Did you put enugu as yr prefered place of work or there the one that post you there for training ?
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by 9raCash: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Glo just made a mockry of Nigerian graduates...... No b salary job, dem go give u notebook, u will sell sim card, register it and make sure customer activate d sim, u get N75/ sim activated, and u hav a target of registering 400 sim cards in a month... wat ever u activate is wat u get, if u come get luck activate 400, na 30k per month b that..... rubish offer....
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by perp(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
pls hw did u apply?
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by bolloloh(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2013
Pls I got an attachement mail from One Joy Ikota concerning Ondo Glo SSA Job bur the attachement is not opening Pls who else got it!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make $27 Now. Free.in My Paid Survey Sites: / Massive Teaching Staff Positions At Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board / Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.