Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview (7805 Views)

Direct Sales Agent(interview Is Tomorrow) / Finally, A Job With Globacom / Opportunities @ Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
i just recieved a call 4rm glo to come for training.
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
i just recieved a call 4rm glo to come for training 2moro.
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu: i just recieved a call 4rm glo to come for training 2moro.
is it this number that called you ‎08055570216 and where is your location of the interview or where you are to do your training
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
slimmy05: is it this number that called you ‎08055570216 and where is your location of the interview or where you are to do your training
the venue for the training is at Enugu
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by festguy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu:
were u interviewed once or wht?because i heard dt its in 3 stages
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu:
where did you d your interview and was it that glo number that called you I posted a while ago?
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Ofunaofu: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
slimmy05: where did you d your interview and was it that glo number that called you I posted a while ago?
I did my interview at paloma hotel PH and the glo number that called is a similar number.
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ofunaofu:
I did my interview at paloma hotel PH and the glo number that called is a similar number.
I got a call from them on sunday. He said they will need me most in calabar, but I told the guy I don't have accommodation in calabar, that I will prefer ph or lagos. But I haven't heard from them. Called the number but none picked
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by MECHWISDOM: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Ofunaofu:
Did you put enugu as yr prefered place of work or there the one that post you there for training ?
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by 9raCash: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Glo just made a mockry of Nigerian graduates...... No b salary job, dem go give u notebook, u will sell sim card, register it and make sure customer activate d sim, u get N75/ sim activated, and u hav a target of registering 400 sim cards in a month... wat ever u activate is wat u get, if u come get luck activate 400, na 30k per month b that..... rubish offer....
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by perp(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
pls hw did u apply?
Re: Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview by bolloloh(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2013
Pls I got an attachement mail from One Joy Ikota concerning Ondo Glo SSA Job bur the attachement is not opening Pls who else got it!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email / Blasting/painting Foreman, Rigger Foreman,spray Painter,mate,painting Inspector, / Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.