Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,275 members, 7,857,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

World Standards Day 2013 Poster Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Standards Day 2013 Poster Competition (481 Views)

This Should Be The Funniest SUG Campaign Poster I Have Ever Seen / . / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Standards Day 2013 Poster Competition by uchejava(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2013
WSC - The World Standards Cooperation was established in 2001 by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), in order to strengthen and advance the voluntary consensus-based international standards systems of IEC, ISO and ITU IEC, ISO and ITU are launching a competition open to everyone, to design a poster illustrating the 2013 World Standards Day theme: Click here to apply: http://www.naijacompetitions.com/2013/04/world-standards-day-2013-poster.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Funds From Unesco,unicef For My Research Study / Download Free Post UTME Past Questions And Answers / MBA Program In NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.