Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Alternative Business Opportunities/journey To Financial Independence – A Seminar - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Alternative Business Opportunities/journey To Financial Independence – A Seminar (421 Views)

EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR/WORKSHOP Live In Ibadan And Lagos this May. / Internship Opportunities In Nigeria / Calling All Jambites Or Ssce Holders>alternative Opportunity To Study In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Business Opportunities/journey To Financial Independence – A Seminar by valueworld: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dear Friends,
I would like to invite you to a FREE seminar that would educate you on how you could become a distributor of a wide range of products and services and also show you the pathway towards starting your own business. “The next big thing that would happen to Africa is the growth of small scale businesses”. Come and arm yourself with some knowledge for free.
Venue: OUR PLACE, 7 OLUFUNIMILAYO OKIKIOLU STREET OFF TOYIN STREET IKEJA LAGOS.
DATE: SUNDAY, APRIL 14
TIME: 2PM

CONTACT: Simply send a mail with your full name and tel. number to valueworld13@gmail.com to confirm your attendance.

RSVP: Readers are leaders! I shall be giving out two E- books worth $30 each for free at the end of the seminar to the first 10 people that respond and confirm attendance. The E-books:
I Can Therefore I Will – Unleashing The Full Potentials Of Your Mind
The Laws Of Attraction

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training, Interested? / Be In Control Of Your Performance At Work / Sap Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.