Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently (1705 Views)

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by MrVictorChidi: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
I need 20 tons, 30 tons and 40 tons Tipper trucks for a Project urgently, It will be carrying raw materials from a mining site in Abeokuta to a factory in Ibafo, the distance is very short and you can make up to 3 trips per day, your truck will be engaged for the next 3 years, call me immediately on 08099900016 and 08099900017. Bishop

Details

I pay on tonnage basis which is more profiting to you, I pay 1300, per ton which means if you have a 30ton tipper, at a trip you will be making 39,000 for a trip and when you do three trips per day you will be making 117,000 per day, if you calculate it for 6 days in a week.. you will be making N702,000 for every week..the contract is on for 3 to 5 years...

If it is a 20 ton tipper, you can calculate and see that you will be making up to N468,000 or above in every week.. this is very guaranteed. I don't want to calculate the expenses for you here because some people have different ways of engaging their drivers and running expenses for trip, for 30 tons tippers..you must make at least a gain of 23,000 each trip after running the expenses, so if you make 23,000 gain in a trip and your run 3 trips every day it mean you have 69,000 every day in one tipper truck, multiply it by a week you will have N414,000...profit every week...this profit is the minimum you can make up to 450,000 profit every week on a 30 ton tipper.

Payments are made 10 working days from the day you submit of your waybill, so i advice not waiting for long before submitting your waybill, if i engage your tipper after the necessary agreements signed, if you work for 2 or 3 days...submit your way bill so that you can get your cash to continue running your trips, (fueling and drivers tips)

This is a lucrative business opportunity, I need as many tippers as you can provide..even if it 100 trucks..Call me immediately. God bless
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by Edozie13(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mr Victor Chidi: I need 20 tons, 30 tons and 40 tons Tipper trucks for a Project urgently, It will be carrying raw materials from a mining site in Abeokuta to a factory in Ibafo, the distance is very short and you can make up to 3 trips per day, your truck will be engaged for the next 3 years, call me immediately on 08099900016 and 08099900017. Bishop

Details

I pay on tonnage basis which is more profiting to you, I pay 1300, per ton which means if you have a 30ton tipper, at a trip you will be making 39,000 for a trip and when you do three trips per day you will be making 117,000 per day, if you calculate it for 6 days in a week.. you will be making N702,000 for every week..the contract is on for 3 to 5 years...

If it is a 20 ton tipper, you can calculate and see that you will be making up to N468,000 or above in every week.. this is very guaranteed. I don't want to calculate the expenses for you here because some people have different ways of engaging their drivers and running expenses for trip, for 30 tons tippers..you must make at least a gain of 23,000 each trip after running the expenses, so if you make 23,000 gain in a trip and your run 3 trips every day it mean you have 69,000 every day in one tipper truck, multiply it by a week you will have N414,000...profit every week...this profit is the minimum you can make up to 450,000 profit every week on a 30 ton tipper.

Payments are made 10 working days from the day you submit of your waybill, so i advice not waiting for long before submitting your waybill, if i engage your tipper after the necessary agreements signed, if you work for 2 or 3 days...submit your way bill so that you can get your cash to continue running your trips, (fueling and drivers tips)

This is a lucrative business opportunity, I need as many tippers as you can provide..even if it 100 trucks..Call me immediately. God bless

SCAM ALERT!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by MrVictorChidi: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Edozien13, please this is derogatory why are you posting scam alert on my post, you can call me and meet me in my office at Gbagada if you want to..this is genuine and for nairalanders..i have 30 trucks working on those sites since january..my company is under pressure to get more trucks so that we can have a enough stockpile of the raw materials in the factory of the chinese firm that gave me the contract before the raining season. that is the reason why i had to post this..Edozien13 please delete your post immediately..i am not a scammer..thank you for your understanding... Chidi
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by Oohrhii(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mr Victor Chidi: Edozien13, please this is derogatory why are you posting scam alert on my post, you can call me and meet me in my office at Gbagada if you want to..this is genuine and for nairalanders..i have 30 trucks working on those sites since january..my company is under pressure to get more trucks so that we can have a enough stockpile of the raw materials in the factory of the chinese firm that gave me the contract before the raining season. that is the reason why i had to post this..Edozien13 please delete your post immediately..i am not a scammer..thank you for your understanding... Chidi

Thanks.

Will call you before the day runs out. Want to know exactly how many i can arrange.

Regards
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by fyasmeenluv: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Payments are made 10 working days [/b]from the day you submit of your waybill, so i advice not waiting for long before submitting your waybill, if i engage your tipper after the necessary agreements signed, if you work for [b]2 or 3 days...submit your way bill so that you can get your cash to continue running your trips, (fueling and drivers tips)

Hmmmm, so that means after a transporter has done like 9 trips within 3 days he has to wait for another 10 days before he will get the money for the first 3 trips. This indirectly means that 13 days (39 Trips) will be outstanding before he can collect 9 out of 39.

It will be better to review this and make the payment per trip upon presentation of waybill because you will never see any experienced transporter do this kind of business of my Oga at the top once it comes into payment.
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by MrVictorChidi: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
it may not appear the way you are seeing it...i can raise cash from my company's account to pay within 3 working days and get my reimbursement from the chinese firm who gave me the contract..i am just being very plain that is why i said it explicitly. but i can assure you nairalanders your payments are guaranteed..i have been running this since January this year
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by splashbaby(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2013
What is the name of your company and address? May be we can get the location in Abeokuta. Waiting ptiently for your response
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by Liferace: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2013
Op,Do you need a driver?. I know someone who is looking for driving job.Sorry this is off topic.
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by splashbaby(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2013
Edozie13:

SCAM ALERT!!!!
Haba! did you receive any call from a stranger asking you to guess his name after exchanging warm compliments...just days after you called the OP on this same biz...Is it just a one chance thing or coincidence? or have you seen the OP at his Gbagada office...God will expose all of you small! small!!
Re: I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
is this project over?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 50k To Settle An Urgent Need / Zee International Water Collector / Pls I Need A Paid Forum Or A Site Where I Get Paid To Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.