Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Do You Retrieve A Forgotten Username? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Retrieve A Forgotten Username? (2380 Views)

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / "C.C. Adeniyi-jones, 1876-1957:A 'forgotten' National Hero" / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Retrieve A Forgotten Username? by johnie: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
How do you get your username if you have forgotten it?

Yahoo and other such services assist you to get your username if you have your e-amil address.

Any help?
Re: How Do You Retrieve A Forgotten Username? by Ibijoke4smiles: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am glad to be here
Re: How Do You Retrieve A Forgotten Username? by Ibijoke4smiles: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am ibijoke4smiles and happy to be a member of Nairaland.com

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Tan Suit Sparks Uproar On Twitter / What's The Best Book You Read During The Year? / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, Boy, 18, Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.