Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls (7892 Views)

You Can Start Making Money With Forex Starting With Very Little Money / Invest Little As $100 And Get Double Of Your Money In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Dainy1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
i had this small money (40k)laying in my bank account and i just thought of some where i can invest it to make profit, but i have no ideal on what to do. pls any good advice is welcome. thank u
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Seun(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
You can buy FGN bonds with as little as 10,000 naira. Just call your bank and ask them about it. wink

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Dainy1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Seun: You can buy FGN bonds with as little as 10,000 naira. Just call your bank and ask them about it. wink
do u know if UBA is selling FGN bonds. and pls enlighten me a litle about it. so i can have some idea about it before going to the bank. thanks
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by valdubem(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dainy1: do u know if UBA is selling FGN bonds. and pls enlighten me a litle about it. so i can have some idea about it before going to the bank. thanks

Yes DMO authorised UBA to sell FGN Bonds.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by manie(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Seun: You can buy FGN bonds with as little as 10,000 naira. Just call your bank and ask them about it. wink

What is the current interest paid on FGN bond. You can invest 10k in theory, but in practice it is almost impossible.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
a cash of 10k ll yield how much in 6 months when used to purchase bonds? Preferably can you provide a link to a thread where FGN bonds has been discussed extensively
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by manie(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2013
INFO70: I can do biz with the money and pay u 3k every week for 6 month• If interested, send me a mail and I will supply you with info that u can use to draft an agreement• My email infocentre 70@yahoo•com
Better still if u are in Port Harcourt we can schedule for a meeting and discuse

The OP should not give his or her money to anybody. Learn how to save, invest and multiply your money.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by jossy26: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
@OP, try add 10k to it and visit leadcapital to open a cscs account; read manuals about stock, get one with strong fundamentals with advise and guidance from your stcokbroker, there's also a thread by stockbull you can check through for good info, also check www.proshareng.com, www.moneyhub.net for daily stock analysis. If you need more info ask here. There are plenty gurus here to give good info. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by manie(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2013
jossy26: @OP, try add 10k to it and visit leadcapital to open a cscs account; read manuals about stock, get one with strong fundamentals with advise and guidance from your stcokbroker, there's also a thread by stockbull you can check through for good info, also check www.proshareng.com, www.moneyhub.net for daily stock analysis. If you need more info ask here. There are plenty gurus here to give good info. Best of luck

Never knew Lead capital will accept as little as 20k to open a stock broking account.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by jossy26: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
manie:

Never knew Lead capital will accept as little as 20k to open a stock broking account.
Bros, I didn't say 20k oo, OP said he has 40k and I told him to add 10k to it making it 50k abi I no sabi maths again ni
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by manie(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2013
jossy26:
Bros, I didn't say 20k oo, OP said he has 40k and I told him to add 10k to it making it 50k abi I no sabi maths again ni

Sorry for the mix up. i thought he had 10k
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by acaolly1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
You can as well go into Bulk SMS business and make profit
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by YoungMinds: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2013
You can start up your own bulkSMS business with less than N10,000
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by akwete(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Youngmind....hw much can som1 mak as a profit if investing like #20k into Bulksms biz
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by ANAgency(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
My accessories importation business needs investors. So, i can start importing solar chargers for laptops, tablet pcs, blackberry phones e.t.c
You can reach via the contacts on my signature.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by ONWARDBABA: 10:42pm On May 02, 2013
A.N Agency:
My accessories importation business needs investors. So, i can start importing solar chargers for laptops, tablet pcs, blackberry phones e.t.c
You can reach via the contacts on my signature.
do u sell solar charger fr laptp can buy fromu as samples den we star selin plz hok me up ur fone n sirr
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by ONWARDBABA: 10:42pm On May 02, 2013
i ned t get some info on dis fgn bonds can invest n it
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Dainy1(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2013
moderator why are u hiding mesges? u dont want me to know things i dont know before? and that's why i open this thread
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by ANAgency(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2013
ONWARDBABA: do u sell solar charger fr laptp can buy fromu as samples den we star selin plz hok me up ur fone n sirr

Check below for my contacts.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by valdubem(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2013
Dainy1: moderator why are u hiding mesges? u dont want me to know things i dont know before? and that's why i open this thread

The moderator hides posts because of these reasons:
- off point posts
- scammers/scam related posts
- Any other post that is irrelevant to the Topic of discussion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. / Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock / We Can Make You This Stone Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.