Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business (905 Views)

Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business / Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business / Good Profit In Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month
please contact me for more information.

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*160

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Mobile: 08077428708

E- mail: xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by Coldblooded(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
lolostic: It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

sounds interesting at a paper look, but how do one get involved?
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
you are feel free to contact us via our e mail or phone

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 07068101318

Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:35am On May 13, 2013
Kunle Lawal. a.k.a lolostic
Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
RC: 654785
Ikeja.Lagos.
08062802467/08077428708
xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com
lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:49am On May 15, 2013
Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos

08062802467/08077428708
lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by Myself2(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2013
@ lolostic

You're here canvassing for people to give you their trailers and trucks for business,whereas the ones you're currently managing,you're doing such a bad job of it.
How come you allow a client's truck that you are managing,stay abandoned on the road,with a break down while on trips you sent them,you'd leave them for so long that the authorities would then tow the vehicles away to their yards only for you now to start pestering your clients with calls making ridiculous demands for them to cough out hundreds of thousands of naira for you to bail the vehicles.Is that not supposed to be part and parcel of your responsibilities.

Please always spell out what role you'd play and what responsibilities you expect your clients to shoulder,rather than coming here to spam the business section with rosy haulage proposals

You damn well know what I'm talking about
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 8:57pm On May 27, 2013
@ myself2

Thank you very much mrs agalaba, ask anyone here how much is cylinder for CH mack, water pump, compressor that i replace in your truck, you youself knew how much i spend so far on your truck, check the pictures of the truck handed over to me then and see what i turn your truck to now... person you sent pity me and advice not to take that kind truck from anyone again. for your information and my people,clients in nairaland, av spend more than 500,000 naira on this truck which she's aware, trace in abeokuta asking for 300,000 to bail the truck see to this, do i allow this truck to sent me back to my village or how can i help her more than what ve done so far.
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by Myself2(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2013
lolostic: @ myself2

Thank you very much mrs agalaba, ask anyone here how much is cylinder for CH mack, water pump, compressor that i replace in your truck, you youself knew how much i spend so far on your truck, check the pictures of the truck handed over to me then and see what i turn your truck to now... person you sent pity me and advice not to take that kind truck from anyone again. for your information and my people,clients in nairaland, av spend more than 500,000 naira on this truck which she's aware, trace in abeokuta asking for 300,000 to bail the truck see to this, do i allow this truck to sent me back to my village or how can i help her more than what ve done so far.

Mrs whaaaaaaaaaaat?
Keep clutching at straws,you're such an incompetent manager.
You're shooting at shadows,I'm not one of your clients,I just happened to do a little investigation on you when I read one of your numerous mouth-watering proposals on nairaland,then bingo I stumbled on the allegation I wrote earlier,thank goodness you've now confirmed it,in a rather foolish and unprofessional way.That woman you dropped her name,must be one of your clients or victims,did you even check with her before spewing your bile at her on nairaland?I'm glad I stumbled on the priceless info when I did,else I would have wrongly patronized you;a venture I surely would have regretted seeing how you just thoughtlessly dragged an innocent woman into an allegation you could have responded to in a professional,diplomatic and responsible way

My advice,you've now confirmed my allegation,go and do your job well,dont shift your responsibility to your clients,engage their vehicles to do the businesses you agreed with them or bloody well go and retieve them from wherever your incompetence has led them to be impounded,do that and I will come back to this thread and tell nairalanders you're a changed man.I will follow up on this matter

On the other hand,if you choose to come to nairaland and rant away with name-dropping and wild unsubstantiable claims,well good luck
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 1:17pm On May 28, 2013
@ myself2

it's a client like you that inform me about this false allegation, with all i did for you, prayers,money,strength and time waste on your truck. but if you now decide that i deserve this left to you. the secret of our business is trust and hardworking.
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 11:57am On May 31, 2013

for to fro worthy 200,000,00.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483

E- mail:xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2013
for more info please contact us

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited

Ikeja.Lagos.

Tel:

08062802467/08077428708

01-7942170

01-7647483

01-7682849

lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by Myself2(m): 4:48am On Jun 22, 2013
lolostic: @ myself2

it's a client like you that inform me about this false allegation, with all i did for you, prayers,money,strength and time waste on your truck. but if you now decide that i deserve this left to you. the secret of our business is trust and hardworking.

Your incompetence stinks to high heavens,yet you're here baiting for more victims.Have you sorted out the issues of clients vehicles you mismanaged,abandoned on the road for weeks and allowed transport authorities to impound for months now,have you sorted it out?
Go and do the right thing and I will come here and tell nairalanders you have done so,till you do that I will respond accordingly to any misleading adverts you place here on nairaland,you fraudulent manager
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
@myself2

Your incompetence stinks to high heavens,yet you're here baiting for more victims.Have you sorted out the issues of clients vehicles you mismanaged,abandoned on the road for weeks and allowed transport authorities to impound for months now,have you sorted it out?
Go and do the right thing and I will come here and tell nairalanders you have done so,till you do that I will respond accordingly to any misleading adverts you place here on nairaland,you fraudulent manager....................

make yourself clear hear..... Have I manage a truck for you your friend own a truck finding a way to obtain money which i refused... glory be to God the owner of the truck impounded reply to your message here....and you are here to destroy neither damage my name...... i don't have anything to let you know than this what go round come round, you are in that business right.... you own a tipper how is going now.........let me tell this again you are fool if you don't know and you have no one to tell you that... Your inlaw dead and you need money for burial alot of lies comes from you hunmmmmm... Thank God once again i didn't fall cheap to your trap neither give you any kobo till date... continue.... you will come out tomorrow declare nothing like xcaphee.....

who's now fraudulent manager, you can't proof yourself a fool indeed.
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by rasputinn(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Edited
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

(1) (Reply)

Xtraminds Concept Gives Free Projector Rentals In September For It's Clients / Supply Of Any Types Of Building Material In Ph. / Enjoy Amazing Data Bundles On Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.