Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Schoolgirl Tells Of NIGERIAN Rapist's Threat To Film Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Tells Of NIGERIAN Rapist's Threat To Film Her (770 Views)

Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised / Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Tells Of NIGERIAN Rapist's Threat To Film Her by worry359(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
[size=pt]Opemipo Jaji Nigerian child rapist[/size]
She said: "He kept saying 'Stop moving or I will stab you'.
"I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when I got to the pavement of the park entrance.
"I kept on saying 'stop' because it was hurting me and he kept saying 'shut up' to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke.
"When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school.
The previous year, Jaji had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting and robbing another girl dressed in her school uniform.

What would you do to this person if you could get to him?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Amnesty Panel Lied, Says Kabiru Sokoto / EXPOSED: Boko Harram Sponsorsand Thier Sources Of Weapon / Hackers Use Newsweek Twitter Account To Threaten Michelle Obama[pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.