Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Study In Lithuania, Latvia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Lithuania, Latvia (4801 Views)

Study In Lithuania (europe) / Study In Ukraine/latvia Europe / Study In Latvia, Estonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
For those who wants to study in Lithuania and Latvia, its Admission time now for September and you can start your admission processing.
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by travelxpat(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
What is the procedure please?
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
aytevans: For those who wants to study in Lithuania and Latvia, its Admission time now for September and you can start your admission processing.
Go and find a job instead of asking people to go to those bloody Baltic countries..
The people are running from their country and you are asking people to go there?
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Op...Are you in Lithuania now? How did you later secure your study visa?
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lithuania admission is open now closing November 22 for January Intake. Study here is quite cheap and you have the opportunity to transfer to other European countrie. I'm Currently studying in the best University here and its pretty cool.

1 Like

Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Demajay Yes I am studying there now
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
aytevans: @Demajay Yes I am studying there now
Ok....How did you secure your study visa to Lithuania?
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Demaejy:
Ok....How did you secure your study visa to Lithuania?

I got it from Indian. You will get indian visa then get their visa from India, I bet you wouldn't want to do that lol but its a great experience. Many guys came this september from Nigeria. You are sure of getting the visa once all your documents are ready. Note that the school will send you letter you will take to both embassies so no problem with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
travelxpat: What is the procedure please?

Get admission and pay tuition fees, here you come
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by moneybag100: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Please which school did you applied for..and how's the process for undergraduate admission?.
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
moneybag100: Please which school did you applied for..and how's the process for undergraduate admission?.

You waec result, birth cert, internationational passport, application fees. Depending on the course you want to study. I am studying in KTU the best school down here

1 Like

Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by drhammed: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls,kindly drop ur whatsapp numba or facebuk id,wana ask som view question
aytevans:

You waec result, birth cert, internationational passport, application fees. Depending on the course you want to study. I am studying in KTU the best school down here
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
drhammed: Pls,kindly drop ur whatsapp numba or facebuk id,wana ask som view question
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by moneybag100: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2013
aytevans:

Did you fill online application on ktu? Or print out format...what are the document you submit for visa and must it be india to get the visa?...drop your facebook, yahoo, or number.
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by aytevans(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
moneybag100:

Did you fill online application on ktu? Or print out format...what are the document you submit for visa and must it be india to get the visa?...drop your facebook, yahoo, or number.

you will fill printed format and send it to them, the school will send you documents to both India and Lithuania embassies for visa
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by alberbo(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2014
please,how much is the school fees fo the universites there in lithuania and latvia?
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by Raymagnate(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
aytevans: Lithuania admission is open now closing November 22 for January Intake. Study here is quite cheap and you have the opportunity to transfer to other European countrie. I'm Currently studying in the best University here and its pretty cool.
. Please I'm kinda interested in the January intake, please can you give me more information on how to apply and get the admission? Will appreciate. Tnx
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by kbright66: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
If you need any information on how to get admission or visa to Lithuania kindly contact this email...kbright39@yahoo.com.
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by whocanbewho(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
aytevans:

Get admission and pay tuition fees, here you come
I'm considering KUT for my bsc program. Bro I'll like to know if the general language of instruction is English. And what's the average tuition fees. Thanks.
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by Prexybreezy(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
Can I apply for bachelor degree program to Klaipeda university with WAEC ?
Re: Study In Lithuania, Latvia by bola07: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
can anyone please tell me where Nigerian can obtain Lithuania Visa please thanks

(1) (Reply)

List Of Pioneer Names - Students At CMS Grammar School, Lagos. Established 1859 / Need Help On Lost Waec Result Statement And Certificate / Utme: Fg To Introduce E-examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.