Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo (26117 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
tongue tongue
Jerosi!

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
Where is a*ss licker 2?? I never see him on these hate threads doing his job anymore.

Don't tell me he graduated. lipsrsealed Much love cool tongue

Go'n guys!! The thread don dey sweet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Rooneyboy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
baba dey: Abeg!!..leave sexkillz alone angry . You making him more popular. Nobody is perfect and stop judging by what we see on nairaland,he might definitely be the opposite off here. I think you should sometimes read the rules and regulations on nairaland(romance section) and bring out what he (sexzkills) has violated as a moderator. [/b]For me,I don't like nor dislike you,I'm jast neutral wif your person-on-here.

If most of us were given a chance to be a mod for a day or so,some will be worst than adolf hitler grin

@op did he violate any rule?,if so bring out ur evidence or if this is a personal beef,pls stop,u jast making him more e-popular jare. This is a month of crushgrin,preparing my own sooncheesy

[b]U are obviously new on NL so I wouldn't blame u, it really goes beyond the rules now on the romance section.

For instance mentioning the name "Ogugua " could earn u a ban in the romance section.

*They should outline the rules clearly so that we don't break it *
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
2sexy.net:

it means small pikin or child in Benin
Oh, I see. Thought it was a Yoruba word.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babadey(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: My pikin! Wire dey go! We dey count thread, dem must fall and die. Awon bawo? Gbogbo PO box,Postcode, zip code..we dey dia! Awon eleyi fo ku la! Albino to gbayi! Yellow Idi Amin! Tuale!!!! cool

Mama ₪ö go die unless to ba darugbo grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by luvablesam(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
If been an MOD was a paid job and ur oga at d top(seun) is a real business man like I guess he shld be then Sexkilz or what ever he is named shld get a sack if not for anytin,just for thread n his replies cos from experience in business no matter how u get insulted by a customer u shldnt reply as a sales rep or manager.Its bad for seun's business!

5 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Rooneyboy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: My pikin! Wire dey go! We dey count thread, dem must fall and die. Awon bawo? Gbogbo PO box,Postcode, zip code..we dey dia! Awon eleyi fo ku la! Albino to gbayi! Yellow Idi Amin! Tuale!!!! cool

Silence is golden.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U are obviously new on NL so I wouldn't blame u, it really goes beyond the rules now on the romance section.

For instance mentioning the name "Ogugua " could earn u a ban in the romance section.

Miserable liar. . .

Point out one person that got banned for mentioning "ogugua" and I'll leave NL forever. . .

You must be obfuscated.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
luvable sam: If been an MOD was a paid job and ur oga at d top(seun) is a real business man like I guess he shld be then Sexkilz or what ever he is named shld get a sack if not for anytin,just for thread n his replies cos from experience in business no matter how u get insulted by a customer u shldnt reply as a sales rep or manager.Its bad for seun's business!
I volunteered to mod. If I'm removed, I'll go back to being an ordinary member and being sexkillz.

I won't lose sleep over it.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Silence is golden.
Indeed...

Te "p" mole! Owengi!
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Two pages in already? This is what happens when faggits spurn faggits. So GayKillz snatched your bf, move on already. This fixation, on an albino of all people, cannot be healthy.
*I see you too bitch.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

Na jpg.. Jpg pictures do not move tongue tongue tongue

why make them move
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by djeezy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
What's all this again? You guys should rest na. This is just the peak of idle behaviour. Advice for y'all, "never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Bunch of jobless people. I'm outta here.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
baba dey:

Mama ₪ö go die unless to ba darugbo grin
Shine shine bobo..... Characteristics of ra le........

Pagigigigigigigigigi... Pa! grin grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Agbgift(f): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
luvable sam: If been an MOD was a paid job and ur oga at d top(seun) is a real business man like I guess he shld be then Sexkilz or what ever he is named shld get a sack if not for anytin,just for thread n his replies cos from experience in business no matter how u get insulted by a customer u shldnt reply as a sales rep or manager.Its bad for seun's business!

God bless u. U ave said it all.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
to think that the thread is on the trending list... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=Legit1][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by dopeJemi: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:

why make them move

Make dem move? Buh u just said dey r not moving

If it was a gif pic den it wud move buh its a jpg pic, jpg pics do not move and I didn't see a gif pic smiley kiss
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
^^ ok would be nice if it's moving
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
Oh, I see. Thought it was a Yoruba word.

It is also a yoruba word, means 'grandchild'

'awon omo mo' would mean 'grandchildren'

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Imprida(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
@op did he violate any rule?,if so bring out ur evidence or if this is a personal beef,pls stop,u jast making him more e-popular jare. This is a month of crushgrin,preparing my own sooncheesy [/quote] Am also preparing mine too
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babadey(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U are obviously new on NL so I wouldn't blame u, it really goes beyond the rules now on the romance section.

Me new?... I laff. Romance wasn't interesting in the past few years not until now but dunno whom to give kudos to. That of mentioning ogugua's name,I swear,I've done that in a thread(quoted her) but wasn't banned. So,what ya talking about?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Rooneyboy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
sexkillz: Miserable liar. . .

Point out one person that got banned for mentioning "ogugua" and I'll leave NL forever. . .

You must be obfuscated.

of course I don't expect u to remember, u've actually banned me cos of that once and tagged it "nuisance ".
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

of course I don't expect u to remember, u've actually banned me cos of that once and tagged it "nuisance ".
If I banned you for nuisance, it was for nuisance and not ogugua. Do you know how you sound right now? "tagged as nuisance"?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

*singing*

It dey pain am! Ga gaou oo! Oba edumare... ga gaou oo' it dey pain am weli weli o.... ga gaou oooo!!!!!

Oooooooorby!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy don carry case for head grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise: Rooneyboy don carry case for head grin
Na so we c am o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by dopeJemi: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:
^^ ok would be nice if it's moving

Yeah grin.. I been dey hurry, so I no get time 2 Look 4 d moving 1
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na so we c am o! grin grin grin grin
na sexkillz fault. E no dey settle all these omo oni ile hoodlums grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
na sexkillz fault. E no dey settle all these omo oni ile hoodlums grin
Lolzz.. Dat okoro no sabi d word charity na.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babadey(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Imprida: @op did he violate any rule?,if so bring out ur evidence or if this is a personal beef,pls stop,u jast making him more e-popular jare. This is a month of crushgrin,preparing my own sooncheesy Am also preparing mine too

Who would that be?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolzz.. Dat okoro no sabi d word charity na.
he should know that these guys need amnesty grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics) / 3 African Men Display Great Acrobatic Skills From Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.