Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge (13596 Views)

Xclusive: Davido Piled Up N500,000 Club Bill On Wizkid And Bailed Out. / B- R- A- N- D- N- E- W- Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Pepsi Nigeria Tv Commercial 2012 / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by temmytboi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gaggi: Poor reporting, its Pepsi giving out the mny and whizkid presenting. All dis stingy folks won't give out a farthing.
FYI I was at d event held in Unilag's auditorium! Pepsi gave all d 3 winners 100,000 each, U can See d big cheques in d pictures then Wizkid was like that was too small then he Promised them #1.5M on his own and Tiwa also promised anoda Guy who wasn't among the First 3 a sum of 100,000! So Wizkid dashed it out on his own and his gesture was applauded!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by jay2k(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: HOW MUCH WIZKID GET WEY HE DEY GIVE 3 PEOPLE 500K EACH? I PITY THESE YEYE CELEBS. WHEN SUFFER CON START NOW THEM GO DEY BEG NIGERIANS TO CONTRIBUTE ONTO SAY HUNGER WAN KILL THEM. INSTEAD MAKE HE INVEST HE DEY WASTE MONEY. FOOLI.SH BOY
idiot human capital development,,,social support nd encouragement to dose students is nw a waste of money....ryt besides do u know how much wizkid is worth...well i think poverty is speaking inside u...stop crying more than d bereved kk he is not an ignoramus like u as to forget he will invest..olodo !!!! Its obvious notin remain for ur brain..
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by meforyou1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: HOW MUCH WIZKID GET WEY HE DEY GIVE 3 PEOPLE 500K EACH? I PITY THESE YEYE CELEBS. WHEN SUFFER CON START NOW THEM GO DEY BEG NIGERIANS TO CONTRIBUTE ONTO SAY HUNGER WAN KILL THEM. INSTEAD MAKE HE INVEST HE DEY WASTE MONEY. FOOLI.SH BOY
when u were wizkid's age how much did u have? Welldone wizkid. And God bless. And thanks to tiwa savage
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by Pain(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Quote: " A fool and his money are soon parted" Unquote
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by MrCork17: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
..BIG DEAL..isnt N500,000 equivilent to £15 ere in London?undecided
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by MrCork17: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
..an by the way, Wissskid is GAY!angry
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by mariblizzy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bootylicious: Official Pepsi ambassadors Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are co-judges at the first ever edition of the Pepsi campus music challenge.

During the competition in Unilag, where three winners emerged, Wizkid gave away N500,000 each to support and encourage them.

Tiwa Savage also gave one of the contestant N100,000, although he didn’t emerge as one of the 3 winners, she thought he did really well.

Wizkid and Tiwa later dazzled fans with thrilling performances of their own.

SOURCE:http://abidemionline.com/entertainment/wizkid-gives-n500000-each-to-3-students-at-the-pepsi-campus-music-challenge/
hmmmm, thats so toughtful of him....
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wizkid ke.. He presented the cash/check on behalf Pepsi. na pepsi get the money not wizkid or tiwa.. Na so them talk sa em buy Rolls Royce... Stop Hyping this people abeg.. They are just OK... Can he afford a private jet like my pastor?
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by Sundahjoe(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
[quote author=Kayusfity]HOW MUCH WIZKID GET WEY HE DEY GIVE 3 PEOPLE 500K EACH? I PITY THESE YEYE CELEBS. WHEN SUFFER CON START NOW THEM GO DEY BEG NIGERIANS TO CONTRIBUTE ONTO SAY HUNGER WAN KILL THEM. INSTEAD MAKE HE INVEST HE DEY WASTE MONEY. FOOLI.SH BOY
an hungry man is an angry man. If u neva see food chop today, go meet iya titi for small garri, abi.
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by KingOmarion(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mumu....wats the meaning of hmmm
playcharles: hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by KingOmarion(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Olodo
Mr..Cork:
..an by the way, Wissskid is GAY!angry
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by fr3do(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Krisgift: Mehn...you must be very stingy.givers never lack or lag.GO get a life,aka gum!

and u are aka acetone
u melt the gum in one's hand.

Pepsi thumbs up!
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by correctkid: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
abeg forget. No mind d poster. Na presenting d guy just do. Na pepsi give out d money
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by ibkgab001: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2013
I know you right from time u be enemy of progress ... Don't you read the news better or you are suffering from read and understand is it his money, and besides the guy has everything he ever need in his life hatersgo kiss ur ass
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by Donrissy(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2013
But must we always have singing competition in Nigeria-television,universities and otherwise? We have countless of it already.Can't we have educative programs for the youths like the then zain African challenge etc. Everybody's talent is not music na.
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by Odichi(f): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2013
Gaggi: Poor reporting, its Pepsi giving out the mny and whizkid presenting. All dis stingy folks won't give out a farthing.

Exactly my tot
Re: Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge by Abylyty(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Abbey2sam]Nah wizkid get the money way him dey give out or pepsi?

Abeg help me ask oooooo me sef don ask tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

…man Turn His Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery (photos) / Shocking News: Our Actress Joke Silver Is In Comma! / Meet 19-year Old Girl Who Won Miss Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri @ibari Ogwa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.