Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Advice To Fg How To Stop Boko Haram Menace - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Advice To Fg How To Stop Boko Haram Menace (902 Views)

Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music / The Effects Of Fuel Subsidy To Common Man And Boko Haram Menace. Lol / Men That Would Stop Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Fg How To Stop Boko Haram Menace by firstYS(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
To my own opinion, i believe the only way we can stop these Boko Haram is that any victims spirit must be invoke
[b]I MEAN LETS DO IT THE TRADITIONAL WAY
Each VICTIM SPIRIT must be given a Gun or CUTLASS. YOU N WHAT'S I MEAN because it seems we have forgotten how we do it in the Olden days. let revert back to it.
when the Boko Boys see Twenty Spirit with Guns from No where they will be the one to surrender.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Fg How To Stop Boko Haram Menace by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
hahahaah! nice joke and nice pic..lol..na u dey that pic? lol
Re: Advice To Fg How To Stop Boko Haram Menace by realsammie(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
GBAM.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Fox / Digital Church / Seeing The Naughty Kids Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.