Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,148 members, 7,838,927 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? (11018 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by creolehunt: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ok then.
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by DateMynd44(m): 2:25am On Mar 19, 2020
imygirl:
Hello, well i wanna ask a questiomn. Of recent am suffering from moving object,its visible wen it moves especially@my back and my laps. I also see blackish cloud wen i try to look @sumtin. Its bin troubling me so much. Av gone to churches but i dunno who to confide in. So theres dis lady i saw and she took me to aprohephtess in olumba. The lady den said d'probs was from my family, dat withchs conjured d'sickness into me and wanna give themselves epilepsy not me and dat my star has bin damged.thats y i cant see favour andalso dat dey sacrificed my guardian angel so thats why so many dissapointments in love life of which i agree cos am always facing disapointment in relationships. So she said dey have to appease my guardian angel and also summon d'witches to leave me alone and let my star shine. Am so confused is dis d'right tin to do?
your name is Ima.
Have u been delivered now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic" / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / Freethinkers- Do You Ever Feel Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.