Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line (4344 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by Kaymisola(f): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lol, this is actually funny.
Yesterday, it was all over the blogosphere that Agbani Darego will be launching her denim line soon...Named after the Nigerian woman, the Jeans will come in four styles; Bola- “Trouser Leg”, Aisha-“Classic Cut”, Ify-“Boyfriend Jeans”, Nosa-“Skinny Jeans” and in a variety of washes.
Prices of products range from 6,500 Naira – 12,500 Naira...pause - that's the ish. I found out that peeps, reactions on blogs esp (Bella Naija/LindaIkejiBlog readers) had issues with the prices....
The Bella naija readers were actually fair but the Linda Ikeji blog readers were not fair oh - come to think of it, I have noticed that peeps that read Bella Naija are actually more sophisticated than Libers - their comments are usually well constructed #justsaying.
Reacting to the story, Bella naija readers believe the prices are very ok, they think the price is fair enough and affordable but Libers barred their minds...see some of the hilarious comments...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/too-expensive-reactions-to-agbani.html
The question now is, is Agbani Darego's price too high?!

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by Chinwem(f): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
LIB readers are hard core ghetto peeps
Bella Naija readers are sweet and sophisticated

I said it *bite me*

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by pomporiking: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Angry nigerians indeed..you dey look dah linda ikeji blog wey na local pple full dere.those complaining need to STFU nobody dey force you buy am

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by tpia5: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
where are the pictures of the mentioned jeans?

Named after the Nigerian woman, the Jeans will come in four styles; Bola- “Trouser Leg”, Aisha-“Classic Cut”, Ify-“Boyfriend Jeans”, Nosa-“Skinny Jeans”
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by slimyem: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nice idea but the prices are way to high.
---> ¤Ozone baby¤ said...
It's costly biko. Besides d bell bottom jeans
is no longer en vogue dis days...
---> Lol! I have an exact cut like the last
picture, na N1,500 I buy am! Abeg reduce
price agbani, jeans dey everywhere now
oh!

---->You can get a good jean for 3000, why
the 6,500 to 12,500. You make more sales
when the price is almost the same with
what is obtain in the market. Name ke!
-->12500 huh will buy 5 jeans from
tejuosho. Thanks for d advert but will pass

---->So 12k is wat she calls affodable 4 all?
Na wa!
--->As much as I don't av dat time 2 stress
myself anymore yaba still got d best jeans
and verrry affordable....hehehehe
--->If only yaba got parking space!
---->ah...mogbe 6500_12500, thank God 4
yaba,make she carry am go yaba,1500 or
1700,we go buy,
at least na agbani
cloth,make she reduce am...Linda,hope u
don buy sa
--->Nice one Agbani... If u like raise d price
to 500k, Naija go buy... But me, I go wait
make ibo boys make dia own special "Angbani Diego"

Lmao@the comments especially the bolded."Everyday people" must represent.cheesycheesy
The prices are not too high for the class of people she hopes to sell to though..

Btw,bella-naija has more mature readers because it delivers more mature and not so loud contents while LIB's content is mostly trending gossips and the target readers for such is what you see in those comments.cool

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by Airforce1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lol Nigerians and dia bad mouth grin
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by 190: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin

isnt she supposed to be looking for a man to marry
instead of sewing jEans

Her mates don get their 4th pickin already angry
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by GeneralJ(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Jesus christ, is that one jeans or agbada, see has the leg come fat like pig stomach, who will pay 12,500 naira for this, who will even pay N100 for thiss rubbish, abeg somebody tell this girl to go and find real work angry angry
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by GeneralJ(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Not trying to be a hater but, this stuff is too fake, too much photoshop and airbrushing, the picture doesn't even look like a human being anymore, it looks like a cartoon, if you are going to be a model at least use moderate Photo editing not just editing everything to the extent that you can even tell if its real or fake, whats the purpose of being a model if your photo will be that edited anyway,

Just my 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by KingPradas(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2013
Nothing wrong in the pricing, if it was to be beyonce jeans our naija people no go complain.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by dc555: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2013
Agbani Darego, abeg go find husband marry. u might make a good mother.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by SlyIg(f): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin

instead of sewing jEans

People like you keeps giving nairaland a bad impression outside.
Better grow up and stop wasting your brain with other people's affairs. Is she your blood sister? Even if... Why is her marriage your problem!
Grow up b1tch!
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by Mindependent(f): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Damn! She fine , nice and trim cool
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by Mindependent(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin

instead of sewing jEans

Nigerians too dey hate o Kai wetin come consine u for her matter na jeans we dey talk o
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by SilentCrescendo: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2013
The prices aren't that bad... The quality might be better than 'em #1,500 jeans..... Some people and their drama sef undecided
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by SilentCrescendo: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2013
--->Nice one Agbani... If u like raise d price
to 500k, Naija go buy... But me, I go wait
make ibo boys make dia own special "Angbani Diego"

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by dominique(f): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2013
Rofl @ 'Angbani Diego' grin. Naija peeps una get bad mouth sha grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by Scarpon(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
low class people always talking sh!t.
he who respect the king shall be in his position and will be respected some day.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Agbani Darego's New Denim Line by konews: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Idia Aisien is a Nigerian model, tv presenter and philanthropist. Idia Aisien was born on 4th July 1991 in Lagos state. Idia Aisien is half Nigerian and half Cameroonian. She is originally from Edo State, Nigeria. Idia Aisien is the last child of family of twelve.
http://www.konews.com.ng/idia-aisien-biography-age-career-net-worth/

(1) (Reply)

How Wicked Yoruba Boys Abused A Secondary School Girl / Fully Loaded And Dangerously Packaged!! This Naija Babe Abi Diva Gotta.... / Nigerian Model, Faith Morey, Bares Her Boobs In Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.