Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigeria Is Such A Frustrating Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Such A Frustrating Country. (843 Views)

High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / "PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC / Jimi Agbaje Rally Cause Frustrating Traffic- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Such A Frustrating Country. by razznaija(f): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2013
Men i'm so tired of this country, nothing ever works there.
My aunt is getting married on Saturday and she had ordered some items for the wedding and sent them to my address. The about 2.5 weeks ago, I sent the stuff to Nigeria through post, now my aunt just called me telling me that the things have not arrived and her wedding is tomorrow.
I called the guy that sent the item for me, he told me that the items arrived Nigeria last week thursday 4/4 and they are being held in customs, this is just pissing me off because the items were supposed to get to my aunt in Port Harcourt on Monday, but unfortunately they haven't even left Lagos. I'm so mad right now, and to think that my aunts wedding rings are also included in the shipment, this is making me sick and i don't even know what to do.
Re: Nigeria Is Such A Frustrating Country. by CROWE: 4:54am On Apr 12, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Such A Frustrating Country. by butta(m): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2013
I feel your pain . Suffering and smiling citizens
Re: Nigeria Is Such A Frustrating Country. by Omexonomy: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2013
Is this what you call frustration i pity you. Wedding preparations are made at least 6months b4 the wedding.

(1) (Reply)

Regularisation Of Casual Staff: Govt Unfolds Criterial / Tukur, Wakmako In A War Of Words. / Mayhem In Onitsha: Two Dead, 20 Injured As Youths Attack Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.