Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos (521 Views)

Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / DSS Operatives Arrest Ibanga Isine, Premium Times Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by Nathaniel734: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2013
A combined team of security agencies in Lagos have arrested 251 suspected aliens, following a raid on the Gatankowa market in Abule-Egba, just before midnight on Tuesday.

DSP Ngozi Braide, the Lagos State Police Command’s spokesperson, who confirmed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday, said that the raid was jointly carried out by men of the Nigerian Army, Navy, Police and the State Security Service.

According to her, those arrested were being screened.

Braide said that the aim was to rid Lagos of aliens who had no justification to be there, as part of efforts to enhance security in the state.

The spokesperson could, however, not confirm whether arms were recovered during the raid.

Braide denied allegations that the operatives were in the habit of forcefully seizing valuables and money from aliens during such raids.

She said that such raids would continue across the state and urged those who were carrying out their legitimate businesses not to panic.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/51948/2013/04/12/security_operatives_arrest_251_aliens_lagos.html
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by Localamos(m): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2013
BH have adversely affected the way we think and do things in this country. Their menace is worse than niger delta boys, OPC and robbers all put together!
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by ektbear: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2013
Where are they from?
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2013
ekt_bear: Where are they from?
they are from Earth. But,the lasttime I watched a movie, they(allens) came from jupita.
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by ektbear: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2013
I mean, which countries are they from...
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2013
when i heard Aliens, i thought it was our brothers from neighboring planets. lol!!
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by johnwizey: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Dey mst be Boko Haram o
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by pomporiking: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Good job..but the problem is they can get back into lagos easily.
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by ichidodo: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2013
Localamos: BH have adversely affected the way we think and do things in this country. Their menace is worse than niger delta boys, OPC and robbers all put together!
I blame our politicians. Especially those from the north.
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2013
grin I thought that they were truly aliens from mars or something. The topic is kinda funny.
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by seunfly: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2013
I really don't like what Lagos is turning into, it used to be a place for all irrespective of country, state or tribe. It is a shame that BH boyz have changed that and peaple who are normally receptive are now paraniod, peaple can no longer be free and innocent are now suffering in a free city.
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by dridowu: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2013
All ds pple, i just hope dat dy are not on evil mission
Re: Security Operatives Arrest 251 Aliens In Lagos by Walexz02(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2013
As I read the topic I thought it was another thing entirely, thank God its not what I thought it was.

(1) (Reply)

"Governor Akpabio Na Government Chickenboy" - Seun Kuti / Federal Roads: Jonathan Gives Condition For Payment / A Nigerian Senator Earns N29.4m In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.