Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,539 members, 7,958,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Man Teaches A Two Legged Pig How To Walk (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Teaches A Two Legged Pig How To Walk (photo) (1729 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Teaches A Two Legged Pig How To Walk (photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2013
A pig which was born with just its two front legs has become an unlikely celebrity in Henan Province, China.

The 10-month-old animal, known by villagers as Zhu Jianqiang, which means Strong-Willed Pig, was born with only two front legs, which it now uses to walk on.

According to owner Wang Xihai, Zhu Jianqiang was one of nine piglets born in a litter this January.

Zhu's owner Wang Xihai was offered a high price to sell her to a circus, but he turned it down

Two legs good: 10-month-old pig Zhu Jianqiang survived against the odds and has now become famous

He recalls: 'My wife asked me to dump it but I refused as it's a life. I thought I should give it a chance and unexpectedly it survived healthily.'

Several days after Zhu's birth Wang decided to train the two-legged female piglet to walk by lifting it up by its tail. 'I trained her a while each day. After 30 days she could agilely walk upside down.'

Going up: Wang taught Zhu Jianqiang how to walk on two legs by lifting up her tail

Wang said his home has been besieged by visitors since the birth of the pig, which currently weighs 110lbs. A circus even offered a high price for the pig, but he refused to sell.

That'll do, pig: Wang said it took Zhu just 30 days to master the art of walking upside down

'She proved to us that no matter what form life is it should continue to live on,' he said. 'I won't sell her no matter how much the offer is.'

http://kwajay..com/2013/04/man-teaches-two-legged-pig-how-to-walk.html

Sorry Mods, i dont know which section will fit in this story so i decided to put it here. you can assist in moving it to the right section you feel deem fit.

Re: Man Teaches A Two Legged Pig How To Walk (photo) by Pizarro23: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2013
score over 220 in the fourth coming jamb,rigister with me nw, contact me @ 2go, twitter, email,
2go,,pizarro23
Twitter,,,>omarindoti.,
Email me @ omarindoti@yahoo.com
Or
Omarindoti@hotmail.com, b4 22nd of this month, best of luck to u all., Success, tomilola cares.
I tink dis is ur last chance as a jamb ,and so called jambite, don't lose it, register nw.
Best of luck,
TOMILOLA ,
CARES,
SUCCESS.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2013: How Nollywood Stars Stormed APGA Rally To Campaign For Obiano. / Panic And Confusion As Student Attacks Teacher With Machete | See Photo / Godfatherism : A Blessing And A Curse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.