Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? (2018 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Face / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / How Do Doctors Calculate Medical Bills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by obyikye(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2013
Goodday

all, please I need help Asap.
I have severe allegy to dust, smoke,cold, odour(anything that is not
fresh AIR), stuffy room.
I have catarrah always, frequent sneezing and worst and embrassing of it
all is when water comes out from the right side of my nose. anytime I am on
treatment, i get relieved but after sometime the illness returns with
full force.
Note: anytime I travelled to or in the northern part of Nigeria, the illness
disappears but comes back with full force once I returned to the southeast
and my neighbours knew I have waken up in the morning by my constant sneezing.
This illness is seriously getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by obyikye(f): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
sorry for those grammatical errors! I can't even write or think clearly now due to severe ache from the right side of my head..
but waitooo, where are our doctors or have they gone to clinic? fellow landers with suggestions are also welcomed pls.
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by abmoslincoln: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2013
you are suffering from rhino virus which affected the nasal cavity and causes nervous breakdown with other associated ailments , these negatively affects the immune system with other resultant effects

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by Lagusta(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
You may have some form of allergies...

Whenever you are in the south east, what do you notice about the room or house you stay apatr from the smoke, dust, etc..

Plss try and stay away from triggering agents.....

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by obyikye(f): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thanks for your advice and concern guys, I appreciate your suggestion and recommedation. Be filled with wisdom.
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by obyikye(f): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lagusta: You may have some form of allergies...

Whenever you are in the south east, what do you notice about the room or house you stay apatr from the smoke, dust, etc..

Plss try and stay away from triggering agents.....

I am yet to notice anything in my house or room. Please things like what?
I was told its the type of GRASSES around the East that triggers me and also our weather.
Thanks
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by Lagusta(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
obyikye:

I am yet to notice anything in my house or room. Please things like what?
I was told its the type of GRASSES around the East that triggers me and also our weather.
Thanks

grasses Hmmmm

maybe its the pollen grains on the grass tops that is causing this menace.... Sorry boss

you just have to stay away from them, if possible, get someone to cut the grasses there for you...

Then take a few nasal drops with cough syrup, give me feedback after some days....

CHEERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by obyikye(f): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ok. Thanks for your
response so far, I have improved tremendiously because I was placed on
some anti-biotics, routine drugs and cough syrup. As for cutting of grasses, I do not even have them in my house/compound to start with but they are everywhere in the surrounding!
Once again, big thanks to you boss.
Lagusta:

grasses Hmmmm

maybe its the pollen grains on the grass tops that is causing this
menace.... Sorry boss

you just have to stay away from them, if possible, get someone to cut
the grasses there for you...

Then take a few nasal drops with cough syrup, give me feedback after
some days....

CHEERS!!!
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2022
obyikye:
Ok. Thanks for your
response so far, I have improved tremendiously because I was placed on
some anti-biotics, routine drugs and cough syrup. As for cutting of grasses, I do not even have them in my house/compound to start with but they are everywhere in the surrounding!
Once again, big thanks to you boss.

Hi Oby, please can you kindly recommend your treatment here or through the email? God bless
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by Ekzoba(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have similar problem as yours but a bit more severe and the doctors said am suffering from sinusitis.My own is more than 7 years now and yet to find a lasting solution,I only manage it with the help of antibiotics and avoiding cold things and drinking more of hot/warm liquids.
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by obyikye(f): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

Hi Oby, please can you kindly recommend your treatment here or through the email? God bless
I do not understand why my post on this refused to upload, each time I type and upload, it wouldn't.
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by Skyfornia(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
obyikye:

I do not understand why my post on this refused to upload, each time I type and upload, it wouldn't.

Let me send you email..
Re: Doctors, What Is Wrong With Me? by obyikye(f): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

Let me send you email..
Ok, waiting.

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Everyday / Liven Alkaline Coffee / The 3 Week Diet- Can You Really Lose 20 Pounds In 3 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.