₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,277,119 members, 4,990,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 08:01 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (294401 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin(m): 10:12am On Jun 13
mekaprime:

I hate to admit it, but sadly enough, they've written Zari off...
See, the point is even if she had remained on the wave rider in the temporal zone, immediately they changed the timeline, she immediately lost her amulet to her brother, thus she was kinda useless to the group. So I guess in the wake of the above, the writers wanted to avoid any romantic entanglement between her & Nate, so the show doesn't tow the way of the flash.
I fact about the LOT series is that, the show usually has great potential at the beginning, but they tend to mess things up at the end. Check out last season, last season was perfect until they messed it up with Bibo at the end.

Even the whole thing about Neron and his plan for the monsters and his useless app in order to generate more fear and that useless theme park the legends built, the whole entire thing was sh!t.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 10:40am On Jun 13
waywardpikin:

Even the whole thing about Neron and his plan for the monsters and his useless app in order to generate more fear and that useless theme park the legends built, the whole entire thing was sh!t.

Seconded. Last season, season 3 was far better than this season, until they messed it up at the end were they showed us one less terrifying villain that wasn't worth the Mallus hype the series portrayed to us all through the show. The worst was the Beebo character, in fact, I couldn't stomach that one at all...I just pray next season becomes better.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by 100naira(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13
mekaprime:

Seconded. Last season, season 3 was far better than this season, until they messed it up at the end were they showed us one less terrifying villain that wasn't worth the Mallus hype the series portrayed to us all through the show. The worst was the Beebo character, in fact, I couldn't stomach that one at all...I just pray next season becomes better.
that bibo shtick made me finally give up on the show after stomaching utter shiit for long from the series. Didn't even bother to see this past season despite constantine being in it(he shouldn't even be in it all sad angry )
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by naob(m): 10:54am On Jun 15
mekaprime:

I hate to admit it, but sadly enough, they've written Zari off...
See, the point is even if she had remained on the wave rider in the temporal zone, immediately they changed the timeline, she immediately lost her amulet to her brother, thus she was kinda useless to the group. So I guess in the wake of the above, the writers wanted to avoid any romantic entanglement between her & Nate, so the show doesn't tow the way of the flash.
One fact about the LOT series is that, the show usually has great potential at the beginning, but they tend to mess things up at the end. Check out last season, last season was perfect until they messed it up with Bibo at the end.

I couldn't agree with you more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / Half Girlfriend Full Movie Download Hd Mp4 Avi Mkv 3gp 720p Torrent / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.