Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375207 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by valboy20(m): 1:37am On Mar 28, 2015
I'll miss deadshot angry
Dunno why he was killed off

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
So no face off BTW arrow and atom?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by valboy20(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Elparaiso:
So no face off BTW arrow and atom?

There was actually a lil' face off
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2015
flash news
ciara reene to play hawkgirl to appear in flash spin off
arthur darvill to play time traveller rip hunter to appear in flash spin off

4 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
ever since I saw the flash I always knew the ability to phase thru a wall will be shown e17 made sense. this is a pix from season 1 finale of flash

1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2015
So, the true Harrison Wells is dead.... Now, we now have an imposter..... Gosh!!!.. the fool just sold himself out..... The Flash is getting even more interesting.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2015
solomonbrown64:
So, the true Harrison Wells is dead.... Now, we now have an imposter..... Gosh!!!.. the fool just sold himself out..... The Flash is getting even more interesting.
and we have more fans now let them no disappoint us like naruto
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2015
killzone:
and we have more fans now let them no disappoint us like naruto

Nah, the Cw has a knack of delivering at least till season 3...now that Eddie knows he is the flash, getting Iris back is as good as forgotten...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ellab(f): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
The original actor that played eobard looks so damn evil. He must feel no remorse for all d evil he does, because he justifies it as being mere history facts to him. When he killed Cisco, he said Cisco has been dead for centuries as well.And at d same tiime,hes tryna preserve d timeline for his own good.The real haarrison wells was a good guy.i feel bad that d RF had to make him look like a jerk.
*sigh*
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Nah, the Cw has a knack of delivering at least till season 3...now that Eddie knows he is the flash, getting Iris back is as good as forgotten...
arrow fans look likes Barry is going to save Sarah because she has been cast as a character in flash season finale
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
killzone:
arrow fans look likes Barry is going to save Sarah because she has been cast as a character in flash season finale

Sarah is dead... Like dead.... Meaning, Barry will have to go the past..... Can't wait, if true.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
New episode!! Go download!

Rocking my cw channel on a TV app! Amc is even imcluded cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Flash getting interesting... Well fingers crossed till April 14,,.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dlex21(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Wow... It is now visible to the blind
Harrison wells is Eobard thawne... Literally

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
..... Damn!!!!!!..... Cw shows are on fire.... All of the episodes shown this week have been electric... Roy's act is what I call selfless loyalty..... I love what he did.... Can't wait for next week...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Sarah is dead... Like dead.... Meaning, Barry will have to go the past..... Can't wait, if true.
am thinkin its true because she has been cast as a character in e23 I pray its so
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..... Damn!!!!!!..... Cw shows are on fire.... All of the episodes shown this week have been electric... Roy's act is what I call selfless loyalty..... I love what he did.... Can't wait for next week...
wat did roy do pls..hope i avnt missed an episode
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yinxfun(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
MockinJay:
New episode!! Go download!

Rocking my cw channel on a TV app! Amc is even imcluded cheesy
which Tv App is that??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
wat did roy do pls..hope i avnt missed an episode

Lol...calm down mate.. Just watch the latest episode that aired yesterday..... It's xo electric.. Best episode in a while.... Roy did what he had always wanted to do: only that he did it at the right time..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
yinxfun:
which Tv App is that??

Mobdro
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
The episode was fun to watch, but the show still suffers from recycled writing. I feel like Oliver has been saying the same thing over and over again, and Felicity used to be one of my favourite characters, but this season I find her annoying. Her scenes with Ray in the hospital seemed like a waste of time to me and they kept breaking the intensity of the episode.

However, when they do original stuff, like the episode with Deadshot and the flashbacks, the show is really good. It's nothing they can't fix. They just need to stop turning around. At least Laurel is not annoying anymore.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Keky:
The episode was fun to watch, but the show still suffers from recycled writing. I feel like Oliver has been saying the same thing over and over again, and Felicity used to be one of my favourite characters, but this season I find her annoying. Her scenes with Ray in the hospital seemed like a waste of time to me and they kept breaking the intensity of the episode.

However, when they do original stuff, like the episode with Deadshot and the flashbacks, the show is really good. It's nothing they can't fix. They just need to stop turning around. At least Laurel is not annoying anymore.
felicity annoys me now ehn waiting for Cisco to become the superhero vibe
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
killzone:
felicity annoys me now ehn waiting for Cisco to become the superhero vibe

Cisco can never become vibe. He'll die in the season finale! grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
coollabman:

and whos vibe and wat does he do
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
and whos vibe and wat does he do

Vibe is the superhero that cisco's character is based on

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Donjay007(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2015
I think m missing something
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2015
coollabman:

so u too u don get time travel powers Cisco is not going to die he will become vibe and Caitlin will become killer frost
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2015
killzone:
so u too u don get time travel powers Cisco is not going to die he will become vibe and Caitlin will become killer frost
killer frost a villian?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
killzone:

This is something I know, someone will die in the season finale. Its either joe, cisco or catilin. Take it or leave it grin wink

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
killer frost a villian?
yeah she's from batman villains tho
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
coollabman:

This is something I know, someone will die in the season finale. Its either joe, cisco or catilin. Take it or leave it grin wink
it shud be Joe because Cisco has to become vibe nd Caitlin killer frost yeah I even knew from the start of the season one of them at the end
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
killzone:
it shud be Joe because Cisco has to become vibe nd Caitlin killer frost yeah I even knew from the start of the season one of them at the end

I would have preferred if they killed off iris sha, but because barry has to have a love interest, she'll live

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.