Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374731 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dlex21(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2015
Ras as ghul is sick... I have a feeling Oliver will kill him cos he has taken it too far
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2015
dlex21:

Please remind me who Gideon is again
That AI in Dr. Wells' secret room.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by trigar12(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2015
The arrow nowadays just looks too boring, nothing to look forward to ..... I just keep fast forwarding, choi
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SetrakusRa(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2015
trigar12:
The arrow nowadays just looks too boring, nothing to look forward to ..... I just keep fast forwarding, choi

lol... same here..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dlex21(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2015
chygoz3:

That AI in Dr. Wells' secret room.
Oh! I remember... Built by director barry... I wish I had an AI that will tell me what my future holds...just the way Barry knows he will marry iris. Then again, it won't be fun expecting the expected
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
dlex21:

Please remind me who Gideon is again
that girl next door undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TerryCarr(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2015
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2015
MockinJay:
They need to start introducing new heroes or show a justice League member.

wait for e23 hawkgirl is appearing
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2015
killzone:
wait for e23 hawkgirl is appearing

Really? That's amazing. You know, Flash was suppose to meet with Arrow then Superman before any other league member according to past movies/comics.

Still good though. I hope the writers won't label hawkgirl as a victim to the reactor blast.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
MockinJay:

Really? That's amazing. You know, Flash was suppose to meet with Arrow then Superman before any other league member according to past movies/comics.

Still good though. I hope the writers won't label hawkgirl as a victim to the reactor blast.
nah I sincerely doubt it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2015
for u guys doubting hawkgirl coming in e23 zoom in the pix nd see the heroes that will be shown in e23 this pix is from e20

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RobinHez(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2015
Uhm...guys!
If the Vigilante spends his nights striking peeps name from his book, how does he stay awake by day?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dubylhover(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2015
sorry oo,no offence,but do pipo actually watch flashisnt that series for kids
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 4:37pm On May 04, 2015
dubylhover:

How can a complicated TV series like FLASH which is both sci-fi and CSI be for kids alone? Are you for real?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dubylhover(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2015
TonySpike:

How can a complicated TV series like FLASH which is both sci-fi and CSI be for kids alone? Are you for real?

ar yu serious??complicatd?sci fi nd csi?those words shud b associated with fringe not flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yinxfun(m): 2:29am On May 05, 2015
dubylhover:

ar yu serious??complicatd?sci fi nd csi?those words shud b associated with fringe not flash
oga we don hear.. Leave us kids alone undecided

5 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:17am On May 05, 2015
dubylhover:
I don't know how to label you now undecided how can kid understand this level of suspense
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 6:01am On May 05, 2015
He's talking about the 1982 flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dubylhover(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2015
yinxfun:
oga we don hear.. Leave us kids alone undecided

hehehe..nobody hold you oo
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dubylhover(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2015
Jeffy1206:
I don't know how to label you now undecided how can kid understand this level of suspense

im vry sorry oo smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2015
who else saw the naughtie smirk on Gideon's face when Harrison asked if everything was fine .. I love Dr wells as a villain;He's happily evil , although the suit looks awful on him with the mask off .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Sultan5(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
Men arrow is so fucking boring, Felicity just dey vex person with her quirky mannerisms it was cute in season1 bt now its just plain annoying #waitingforfelicitysDEATH lol

I nor no who is @fault here if its the actors or the writers or me. Cuz this is the most boring Arrow season. Thank God for DareDevil, a typical example of wat arrow shuld try to become. I mean just see the real concept on Daredevil most tym he goes out he gets badly injured. But arrow hardly ever gets injured.

But I guess it all comes down to concept Arrow is a light action show, even wen Oliver was stabed @the moutain we didn't even see the goring nature of the injury. But daredevil is quite d opposite.

Dnt get d wrg ideal I like Arrow but dis season has really been disappointing. So weneva dis season 3 ends, switch to Daredevil its better dan Arrow season 3.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
Sultan5:
Men arrow is so fucking boring, Felicity just dey vex person with her quirky mannerisms it was cute in season1 bt now its just plain annoying #waitingforfelicitysDEATH lol

I nor no who is @fault here if its the actors or the writers or me. Cuz this is the most boring Arrow season. Thank God for DareDevil, a typical example of wat arrow shuld try to become. I mean just see the real concept on Daredevil most tym he goes out he gets badly injured. But arrow hardly ever gets injured.

But I guess it all comes down to concept Arrow is a light action show, even wen Oliver was stabed @the moutain we didn't even see the goring nature of the injury. But daredevil is quite d opposite.

Dnt get d wrg ideal I like Arrow but dis season has really been disappointing. So weneva dis season 3 ends, switch to Daredevil its better dan Arrow season 3.
Lol arrow beta pass guy (who knows)
True daredevil gets injured often yh and dat makes it real buh after he gets patched up den he heads up to another fight like nothing happened haba!!.
Its like deep cuts nd broken ribs hv no meaning to dis guys things are actually quite painful even though dey do try to stand the pain it has to limit dem a bit, which is not also in daredevil, he gets injured gets treated and d same thing again. (sorry 4 derailing)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
Wow time fit wells to return home...wonder what how!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ore291(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2015
Who can give me a fast link to the flash ep 21,o2tvseries is slow this morning
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jorhney(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2015
ore291:
Who can give me a fast link to the flash ep 21,o2tvseries is slow this morning

http://www.videoweed.es/mobile/#/videos/bdd59e981eb92
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
Arrow season 3 is forrking borring..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Wow time fit wells to return home...wonder what how!
lovely series, wells with a new secret, barry n iris do it for me, and Barry's reaction when she caught him red handed...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
Is Harrison wells *giroud father? Cos he said sumtin of dat nature.. Look at eddy d way he reacted wen tells him Barry will marry iris n he will disappear. . Time to go home.. If Harrison wells goes wat abt eddy will he take him along? Well patiently waiting for next week...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2015
Oh my!! Arrow episode 22 is more intriguing than all the previous episodes. I'm impressed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mrdrizzy(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2015
Sultan5:

lol actually daredevil is even more boring dan this,
to serious

it felt like dey were rushing to complete the season1

the storyline sef is even more complicating,bt cus we already know the story of daredevil from its comic and cartoons ,i get it

bt what abut others??,
netflix just doesnt know how to create a gud action serie..

Ep 1-4 was great bt the rest were just shitty

that s1 is one of those serie u just watch and forget you watched it.

-so u were expecting a pg12 show to show u GORY??

Just like saying u wanted to see more blood in fast and furious 7

Y not stick to GOT and OUTLANDER instead?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
Arrow e22 is superb.. Just hoping Oliver queen's crew is not gone as a result of that poisonous arrow.. Waiting earnestly for next week..

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.