Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375977 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
joeydozzy: ^^^ Exactly, I want laurel to end up in one rehab and gone for good. She's stinking up the whole joint but we all know she's here till the end

And I'm also rooting for Saint and Thea's bf(what's his babe again?)
Lol @ rehab! She can be annoying a-times ehn but I still like her sha. Laurel just has that effect.

Who is saint? The tom-boy who Indirectly directed Roy(thea's bf) to the tower where Sarah was? I am about to watch the latest Episode sha. As for now, I am an episode behind..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
joeydozzy: ^^^^ Nomski resemble doll already. That one no be your M.O
Try Modella grin

I want laurel to end up in one rehab and gone for good. She's stinking up the whole joint but we all know she's here till the end

And I'm also rooting for Saint and Thea's bf(what's his babe again?)
Wetin M.O mean?

Modella? .. She fine oooo BUT Abeg, I dey fear oooo---- My mama still like me. You no like me at all o. She go beat me, then turn me to the doll. grin

Nomski0 go easy to over power pass modella.. Her(Noms) eyes says it all.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib: I procrastinate alot sha. Anyway, just finished watching the episode before the latest one..

I love the combo btw Oliver and Detective Lance.

Laurel, shey Vigilante don save your asss once again? Now, you go go rest AND hey! While resting, pls stop fantasizing about him. He now belongs to Felicity... I was just kidding oo!! tongue tongue... Felicity Ko, Obituary ni!! sad sad

Damn!! I love the Doll maker guy! I love the way he talks, the way he behaves and walks-- he just got that charisma.. I think I might just be the next doll maker. sad sad. Time to start hunting for fresh fine babes--- nomski0 watch your back.. wink
If you can talk exactly the same way the doll maker talks, you wont need to hunt me. I just might volunteer. winkwink.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Wetin M.O mean?

Modella? .. She fine oooo BUT Abeg, I dey fear oooo---- My mama still like me. You no like me at all o. She go beat me, then turn me to the doll. grin

Nomski0 go easy to over power pass modella
M.O--> Modus Operandi/Mode of Operation

LMAOOOO!!! Thank God you already know, you sef no go know when you don become porcelain doll. grin grin

But that dollmaker creeped me out o....I don't understand how you and nomski are tripping for the dude.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
Lol @ rehab! She can be annoying a-times ehn but I still like her sha. Laurel just has that effect.

Who is saint? The tom-boy who Indirectly directed Roy(thea's bf) to the tower where Sarah was? I am about to watch the latest Episode sha. As for now, I am an episode behind..

Yeah, that one. There's a spark in the last episode

Nomski dey like black Barbie but Modella na no nonsense girl. She fit beat black canary sef grin

M.O is modus operandi
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
ItsModella:

LMAOOOO!!! Thank God you already know, you sef no go know when you don become porcelain doll. grin grin

But that dollmaker creeped me out o....I don't understand how you and nomski are tripping for the dude.
It's his voice.......and the way he talks that i like. Overall, he's just plain weird.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nomski0: If you can talk exactly the same way the doll maker talks, you wont need to hunt me. I just might volunteer. winkwink.
I cant talk exactly like the doll maker O. Everyone has a Unique style, so you just might find my effect on you stronger than that of the doll maker. wink. For the umpteenth time, babe watch your back. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
ItsModella:

Oh, so na wetin M. O mean sef! Thanks.

That one, No argument atall. **surrender hands in the air***

The dude just has a should I say "Weird unique personality and style".
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
joeydozzy:

Nomski dey like black Barbie but Modella na no nonsense girl. She fit beat black canary sef grin

M.O is modus operandi
Kilode na? Did you enter toy store and see me on the shelfundecidedundecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
joeydozzy:

M.O is modus operandi
lmao!! @ bolded.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kslib:
I cant talk exactly like the doll maker O. Everyone has a Unique style, so you just might find my effect on you stronger than that of the doll maker. wink. For the umpteenth time, babe watch your back. grin
Already watching itwink wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nomski0: Kilode na? Did you enter toy store and see me on the shelfundecidedundecided

Yep. I actually said "Hello Nomski0"

Look your pic well, na only pink gown remain undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
joeydozzy:

Yep. I actually said "Hello Nomski0"

Look your pic well, na only pink gown remain undecided
Mtcheeew. tongue tongue.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Deiok(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Interesting movie, and action pack.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nomski0: Kilode na? Did you enter toy store and see me on the shelfundecidedundecided

Looooool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Swiftboy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
And when will season 2 be out! Men that film rocks! Hello Nomski!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
OMG!!! Sarah Lance is alive
Dis show keeps getting better...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gr8virus(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
"It feels really good having you
inside me. And by you I mean your voice, and by me I mean my
ear. I'm gonna stop talking. Right now i am gonna stop talking."

4 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Swiftboy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: If you can talk exactly the same way the doll maker talks, you wont need to hunt me. I just might volunteer. winkwink.
my crush Nomski said this! *changes voices* lol hi Nom babe! You have passed this city! grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2013
the moment they change the love interest from laurel to Sara I'm gonna stop watching yep.....that why I dropped vampire dairy........ if they should change it at all it should be felicity.... I love that actress... she talks even when not needed which in a way doesn't sound irritating like other talkative... just love listening to her voice.......as for laurel they'll soon strip Sara of the black canary it's in their plan to start with Sara then to laurel to make her stronger... laurel is the one keeping me in the show..

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ovie56: the moment they change the love interest from laurel to Sara I'm gonna stop watching yep.....that why I dropped vampire dairy........ if they should change it at all it should be felicity.

GBAM! That sara needs to die and remain dead... they berra not dabaru our OLICITY vibe!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello guys, I'm also in love with the show and I love Felicity. I would love to see some Oliver/Felicity romance smiley

And we didn't get to see much of Diggle in the last few episodes. He sure is a hunk grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ovie56: the moment they change the love interest from laurel to Sara I'm gonna stop watching yep.....that why I dropped vampire dairy........ if they should change it at all it should be felicity.... I love that actress... she talks even when not needed which in a way doesn't sound irritating like other talkative... just love listening to her voice.......as for laurel they'll soon strip Sara of the black canary it's in their plan to start with Sara then to laurel to make her stronger... laurel is the one keeping me in the show..
@bolded, correct guy!! You sabi better thing!

Felicity should go for that guy with one red robotic eye. What's that his name again sef "DEAD SHOT" grin grin.. They will make a great couple!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
^ ^ ^
Lol. See bad belle people. Laurel no even fine reach Felicity at all... do you know how HAWT nerdy chicks with glasses are? grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
VillageBoi: ^ ^ ^
Lol. See bad belle people. Laurel no even fine reach Felicity at all... do you know how HAWT nerdy chicks with glasses are? grin
Nerdy chicks with glasses are normally not all that fine but Felicity is one hell of an exception. She completely shatters all the stereotypes we're familiar with. Five reasons why one should pick Felicity over Laurel;

i. Felicity is a hot nerd.
ii. Felicity is funny.
iii. Felicity has an alluring smile.
iv. Felicity is an intelligent blonde (Common guys, have you ever seen such a person before?)
v. Felicity is felicitous.

I hope with these points of mine, I have been able to convince Kslib and Ovie56 why Felicity is better than Laurel. [s]Laurel even looks like a doll, I wonder why that doll maker didn't just transform her into a doll and complete the process.[/s]Thank you. smiley

Sarah is a complete no for me. Her acting is sub par. It is better for Oliver to remain with Laurel than start something with Sarah. I prefer the ladies in this order; Felicity>>>>> Laurel> Sarah.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Exclusive: Arrow Boss Sets the Record Straight on Black Canary Casting
Jul 19, 2013 03:06 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams
26 Comments

Katie Cassidy, Caity Lotz
Arrow fans were thrown for a loop Thursday night after reports surfaced that The CW series had cast the Black Canary.

The Pact's Caity Lotz has, in fact, been tapped for a recurring role on Arrow's second season, but she won't be playing Dinah Drake, TVGuide.com can exclusively reveal.

Arrow: 13 DC Comics characters we want to see and who should play them!

"There's been a bit of misinformation printed out there and what I would say is, yes, Caity Lotz is joining the show in a recurring role and we're really excited," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells us. "She's a tremendously talented actress. The character she's playing is really the beginning of the story of the Black Canary."

The fact that Lotz's character, whose name Kreisberg declined to reveal, has a connection to the Black Canary has worried fans who believed that Katie Cassidy's Laurel Lance would fill that role, as the comics dictate. But Kreisberg wants to set the record straight. "The character that Caity is portraying is the beginning of the Black Canary story and we're really excited for the fans to go on the journey with us," he says. "So much of our show is about defying expectations, meeting expectations and exceeding expectations, and we really want our fans to experience the show by watching it and enjoying it and enjoying all the twists and turns and surprises the way we intend."

Kreisberg likens the Black Canary's journey to other characters that the show has already introduced with a twist. "Everything about our show is about origins and evolution," he says. "When we met Deathstroke, everyone automatically assumed it was Slade Wilson [Manu Bennett] in the mask, but then we revealed we met Slade Wilson later. With Tommy [Colin Donnell], we thought that that was Merlyn, but Tommy was really the beginning of the Merlyn story because we saw how it evolved to John Barrowman and beyond. Oliver [Stephen Amell] himself, when we first meet him, he's not the Green Arrow yet. The series itself is an evolution of this character."

Arrow's second season to feature two villains

As for what this means for Laurel, Kreisberg says, "Everyone knows that Laurel Lance is the Black Canary. That's the way it is in the comic books, but how we get from A to B is the story of our show. In the same way that Oliver, when we meet him, is the vigilante, but this season he's going to becoming the Arrow, that's the step of his journey to eventually becoming the Green Arrow. Laurel Lance right now is a lawyer with a lot of heart and a lot of humanity and courage. But it takes more than that to put on the mask and go out and fight crime. Our series is the evolution of that. People will see how Caity Lotz fits into Laurel's journey along the way. For us, it's very emotional and surprising and exciting. I would say to everybody, we haven't let you down so far. Keep going on this ride with us."

Are you a little relieved? Hit the comments with your thoughts on this casting!

Arrow returns Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 8/7c on The CW.

(Full disclosure: TVGuide.com is owned by CBS, one of The CW's parents companies.)

More from Our Partners
10 Most Beautiful and Underrated Cities in Europe (EscapeHere)
What Will You Do If an Extraterrestrial Race of Facial Hair Invades Earth? (Intel iQ)
Save the World From Moustaches: Watch Episode 4 of the Power Inside (Intel iQ)
How to Use the PowerPoint 2013 Animation Painter (Dummies.com)
‘Step Brothers’ ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ Scene Reenacted by Pro Rugby Players (Video) (NESN)
More From TV Guide
Michael Douglas Reveals He Lied About Having Throat Cancer
The CW Clocks in With DC Comics' Hourman
Arrow Bosses Tease New Villains, Black Canary and More Season 2 Scoop
Catfish Subject Michael Fortunato Dies at 26
Why S.H.I.E.L.D. Is This Season's Biggest Disappointment
Recommended by
Related Links
Other Links:
John Barrowman, Andrew Kreisberg, Katie Cassidy, Stephen Amell, Manu Bennett, Caity Lot
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
The only relationship oliver and felicity can have is brother/sister
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013

Thank you jare. I dont understand how some peeps cant see the attraction between them.sad *smh*
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lol.. Yes,granted, felicity is way hottter than laureal but laurel is more beautiful. I need to see felicity without hose glasses sef... There is a diff btw hot and beautiful.. :p
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ovie56: The only relationship oliver and felicity can have is brother/sister
lmfao!!!! Not let Olicity extremist group attack you ooo... grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Nerdy chicks with glasses are normally not all that fine but Felicity is one hell of an exception. She completely shatters all the stereotypes we're familiar with. Five reasons why one should pick Felicity over Laurel;

ii. Felicity is funny.
iv. Felicity is an intelligent blonde (Common guys, have you ever seen such a person before?)

I hope with these points of mine, I have been able to convince Kslib and Ovie56 why Felicity is better than Laurel. [s]Laurel even looks like a doll, I wonder why that doll maker didn't just transform her into a doll and complete the process.[/s]Thank you. smiley

Sarah is a complete no for me. Her acting is sub par. It is better for Oliver to remain with Laurel than start something with Sarah. I prefer the ladies in this order; Felicity>>>>> Laurel> Sarah.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
AdannayaBella:

ii. Felicity is funny.

You go convince tire! No doubt, i like felicity alot, but i still prefer olirel to calamity--- oops i meant olicity grin .

She is my second most preferred candidate for oliver closely befind laurel..

Erm, bella, welcome to nairaland! But you sound very very familiar sha grin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.