Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (377647 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Shittaakeem(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2016
TonySpike:

Can you tell us which part(s) of BvS was bad? Be original about what you felt was the problem instead of following the bandwagon. Personally, the greatest weaknesses of the movie are the flawed script and bad editing. Everything else worked fine and heck, the cinematography and visual contents in BvS beat Civil War hands down. The truth is that the movie will still be constantly discussed in the media because there are far more conundrums therein. It had more questions than answers, this is something you can only find in Snyder's movies. Unfortunately, we are not a thinking generation, we prefer movies that tell us everything.
Only the cinematography was good the movie bad
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Shittaakeem(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
TonySpike:

I have seen many civil war trailers and TV spots in HD, perhaps the highest quality you can find on the net. The filters used to develop the cinematography in Civil war is far inferior to that of BvS. Have you heard you of Larry Fong? He is one of the best cinematographers in Hollywood and his imprint was clearly outstanding in BvS.

While I wasn't specific about the VFX, I can also argue that the CGI on doomsday in BvS is better than the one on Spiderman in CW. And by the way, more than 60% of the scenes in BvS weren't dark. Most of the dark scenes in that movie happened in Gotham and at night, perhaps because Batman is a vigilante at night. This again, is part of the movie theme...
Bro go and watch civil war.
PS read this
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/captain-america-civil-war-vs-batman-v-superman-who-did-the-superhero-brawler-better-marvel-or-dc-a7019256.html
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by harjorlarh(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
or an alternate universe.

my own is Barry must not die..if he eventually does...m gonna ask for a refund on d money nd mb I hav been using 2 watch the movie for d past year
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2016
harjorlarh:

my own is Barry must not die..if he eventually does...m gonna ask for a refund on d money nd mb I hav been using 2 watch the movie for d past year
lol
not to mention that it will make Wally West the main protagonist of the story. That wil be a major disaster.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2016
watch The Flash 2 Episode 20| The Runaway Dinosaur Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyTi8qkw7rY

from what i got; he is just invisible, hidden in the speed force... he is too fast for them to see. so as he is in the speed force Barry create images of people he knows and telling himself through them that he can never go back. my theory sha.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 10:27am On May 10, 2016
KOLZY:
watch The Flash 2 Episode 20| The Runaway Dinosaur Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyTi8qkw7rY

from what i got; he is just invisible, hidden in the speed force... he is too fast for them to see. so as he is in the speed force Barry create images of people he knows and telling himself through them that he can never go back. my theory sha.
yea i get what you are saying. Just like in smallville when lex was taken to a different plane of frequency and was left invisible to the human eye.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2016
Minemrys:

yea i get what you are saying. Just like in smallville when lex was taken to a different plane of frequency and was left invisible to the human eye.
yeah. but this one is he is not yet conscious of reality because time and space donesnt matter in the speed force
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:28am On May 11, 2016
The big B is back from the speed force and just in time too cos Hunter is amassing a massive army of earth two metahumans.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:32am On May 11, 2016
Somebody dies in the season final, my money is on Henry Allen
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 4:32am On May 11, 2016
Cisco's expression when he said "A zombie, for real?" was priceless.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:55am On May 11, 2016
Wells and cisco u gotta like those two.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
True, the chemistry is unbelievable
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2016
Man! The ending of this episode was something else, zoom will wreck havoc on Central city with his gang.

So the speed force has been there before the beginning and will be there after the end. Man that's some "god" shii.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:00pm On May 11, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
my 2 favourite characters.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:08pm On May 11, 2016
parrotibaba:
Man! The ending of this episode was something else, zoom will wreck havoc on Central city with his gang.

So the speed force has been there before the beginning and will be there after the end. Man that's some "god" shii.
no mind them jare, them want carry us shine. So them want say the speedforce na alpha n omega? Oyibo ma self.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:11pm On May 11, 2016
Elparaiso:
Cisco's expression when he said "A zombie, for real?" was priceless.
how about when joe was asking wally if he was n0ticing any changes in his body and wally said, "you are a little too late for the puberty questi0n, dad" Or when joe dropped that mug to be sure wally didn't have speed.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:15pm On May 11, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Somebody dies in the season final, my money is on Henry Allen
i guess its a red herring and joe is the one to die [/i would hate that as joe na my guy] but they are following arrow seas0n 2 its henry that dies.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2016
Just saw a photo it seems Killer frost and Reverb are back

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2016
Minemrys:

how about when joe was asking wally if he was n0ticing any changes in his body and wally said, "you are a little too late for the puberty questi0n, dad" Or when joe dropped that mug to be sure wally didn't have speed.

You are right, bro.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2016
Summary of flash:
Barry is a pussy and an annoying cry baby.
Can't forget ep18 when he eagerly invited zoom to earth 2 as if he was damn ready only for Zoom to come to earth 2 and into star labs(Barry's kabal) took his speed and nearly killed him. It took serious begging from katline to free him.
Now in ep20, the whole family is gathering to pet him like a baby who got his lunch box taken from him.

Oliver Queen would have found a way to deal with zoom.

5 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:21am On May 12, 2016
Arrow - all i can say is whattttt!!!!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:34am On May 12, 2016
Mystic1:
Summary of flash:
Can't forget ep18 when he eagerly invited zoom to earth 2 as if he was damn ready only for Zoom to come to earth 2 and into star labs(Barry's kabal) took his speed and nearly killed him. It took serious begging from katline to free him.
Now in ep20, the whole family is gathering to pet him like a baby who got his lunch box taken from him.

Zoom is a meta Oliver's not
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by OlaBa: 8:10am On May 12, 2016
Arrow is crazy right now... They just killed Tens of thousands of people. I feel bad for Felicity though... To made decision of killing people to save people. Looking forward to last 2 episodes

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ifyx(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2016
Mystic1:
Summary of flash:

Lool@ The Flash's lunch box
u're right man,Oliver would have figured sth out

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2016
Mystic1:
Summary of flash:

Really? Then how come Oliver has not yet found a way to deal with a relatively easier foe in Darhk..At least nobody in team flash is dead yet.Oliver is an even bigger cry-baby than Flash; He has literally blamed himself a thousand times this season.He has even passed the self-blaming virus to his team.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 10:42pm On May 12, 2016
Krasid:
Really? Then how come Oliver has not yet found a way to deal with a relatively easier foe in Darhk..At least nobody in team flash is dead yet.Oliver is an even bigger cry-baby than Flash; He has literally blamed himself a thousand times this season.He has even passed the self-blaming virus to his team.
dats hw d show was meant arrow was meant to be a dark show,atleast every season some1 important dies,if nobody dies d show wont be interesting...

oliver doesn't jump into situations anyhow and he doesn't think with his armpit like d way Barry does and Barry Allen of the comics is a lot smarter than this tv 's barry.

harry will tell him sumtin,he will b doing itk and it will backfire and he starts moaning like a baby if I had known

look at all d hell he passed thru just to get his speed back had it been he had listened to wells

I even doubt if Barry will be to fare better against darhk .

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 10:53pm On May 12, 2016
laurel lance is returning to the arrowverse but this time as an evil doppelganger known as black siren.she's been recruited into zoom's evil metahuman squad on the next episode 22 of the flash.

can someone please explain how reverb and killer frost are still alive?

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:17am On May 13, 2016
Krasid:
Someone who can hardly die and has a lot of power isnt some1 u call an easy foe although i was pissed off when he managed to get it at least hes was less of a screw up than barry when he gv his abilities to Zoom.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by darealsola(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2016
can someone tell me how many season does the flash have coz am in the dark.I just bought season 4.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Odkboy23(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
darealsola:
can someone tell me how many season does the flash have coz am in the dark.I just bought season 4.
still in season 2 episode 21, wait till next week to buy the complete season or download it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.