Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Cheap Laptop Scam By Anothony Chux - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheap Laptop Scam By Anothony Chux (539 Views)

I Want To Buy A Good Nd Cheap Laptop / Needs To Buy A Cheap Laptop But With Good Specs / Last Dstv Mobile Software,cheap Laptop Guide,huawei Usb Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Laptop Scam By Anothony Chux by predicus: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
My fellow Nairalanders,
I friend of mine a few days ago fell for a scam i though best to warn the house about. As the story goes, a Conman names Anthony Chux made a listing on google trader offering fantastic prices for new laptops and requesting only half payment until delivery. But after such was made, you are told there is a problem and only those who have made full payment will get shipped within 24hrs else you wait 7days. At the point my poor friend had not wanted to conclude the deal having smelt something fishy going on and so requested for a refund. He was told that such needs to go through due process(lol). So at the end of the day he has not gotten his deposit back. There are all the info i could get on the guy.

Name: Anthonmy Chux
Email:chuxanthony89@gmail.com
phone: 0807 533 5208
Account you are ask to pay into
Bank: Wema Bank
Number: 0228824642
Name: Ayodele Philips

So friends watch out and keep your eyes open so you don't fall into this trap.
It is well.
Re: Cheap Laptop Scam By Anothony Chux by olempe(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Am so sorry for ur friend pal, just imagine, a guy with a foreign name, oyibo picture, and a Yoruba account name, yet he still payed to his account... What else can I say? Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Modem Installation Files / Yahoo To Reset And Re-issue Inactive Ids Starting Mid-july / Huawei 303 Glo Modem Unlocker Is Highly Need..please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.