Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Opprtunity In Spare Parts Business In Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opprtunity In Spare Parts Business In Ghana (1038 Views)

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) / Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opprtunity In Spare Parts Business In Ghana by CarlosDopipi: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hi guys,

There is not to be missed opprtunity for an Investor to open a Truck Parts Store in Ghana. This is an awesome opportunity and if interested you can send your info to info@businessdens.com.

i need an investor to come and open a spare-parts store attached to the
workshop because there are over a hundred commecial trucks in my area but
we always had to travel from the volta to the greater accra region of Ghana
for spare- parts , I think it would save time and give us more custormers
from in and arround the volta region of Ghana .
Re: Opprtunity In Spare Parts Business In Ghana by VickyHills(f): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
!iI'm interested to come and open a shop for truck spare parts in Ghana. But how do we(my husband and I) go about it! We are currently in Nigeria. Pls send your contact number so we can call and discuss with you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire This Year Blending Lubricant With Less Than =N=100,000 / 10 Young African Millionaires Of 2013 / Join Me In Making Money Online.this Is Not A Scam, It Is Real And Confirmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.