Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Flour Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flour Business (23802 Views)

Unripe Plantain Flour Business: Ideas Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Helo, frndx plz does any knw if flour dat is flower 4 making bread lucrative? And how much cn one start with as a distribuctor plz dis is d second tym am asking dis ? Bt no reply yet, am waitn for ur repliex tanx in advance.

1 Like

Re: Flour Business by oduz: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2013
For the reputed brands, N6m+ or a property worth that value, after that u would not just be smiling to the bank, but LAUGHING & backslapping your Bank Manager cheesy

Don't forget we your poor friends in NL cool
Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Plz i dn't get u. I mean is d biz lucrative? And wher cn i buy d flower 4rm dat is d flour 4 makin bread,and d amount it wil cost me to start as a distribuctor?

1 Like

Re: Flour Business by oduz: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
YES the business is lucrative, if you are a distributor to any/some the leading Brands

Where? Directly from the manufacturers of course, some leading brands may have to take your deposit & keep you on a waiting list; hence the emergence of competitors, but the leading Brands still sell faster

The take off capital as a Distributor requires about N6m+, and ownership of a 'bankable' collateral of this worth is of grt advantage, because manufacturers give a lot of credit mergins

Best Wishes cool

1 Like

Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Tanx vry much...plz wat of dis biz.......selling of insecticidd,izal,air freshner,bleach,dettol,e.t.c as a distribuctor or an wholesaler. Do u thnk is lucrative and fast selling. Plz tanx 4 all ur contributn am waitn to here 4rm u
Re: Flour Business by oduz: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2013
Johnsilver19: Tanx vry much...plz wat of dis biz.......selling of insecticidd,izal,air freshner,bleach,dettol,e.t.c as a distribuctor or an wholesaler. Do u thnk is lucrative and fast selling. Plz tanx 4 all ur contributn am waitn to here 4rm u

Depends on your location
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2013
Flour business is very lucrative. You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in any Fast Moving Consumable Goods products. I work with Golden Penny as Customer Support Officer (Flour Sales). You can ask me anything about flour market/any Golden Penny products.
Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Plz dis is my email roberttega@yahoo.com or @ovi.com. I nid urs. Hw much cn 1 start with as a distribuctor?
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2013
@Johnsilver19. It depend on you budget, quantity you want to buy and your potential market. Let me know your budget. Also, why dropping me your email? ask me anything you want to know on the forum so that others too will benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
@MUHD U mean cash at hand?
Re: Flour Business by justayo: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
@muhd.t If one want to start with 700 bags nko directly frm the manufacturer.Hw much will it costs.
Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Muhd am stil waitin 4 ur reply...hope u said u stil knw more abt indomie noodles? Al d sizes of noodles,pounded yam flour and bread flour i need their prices i wud like to be a distribuctor or an wholesaler,dat means i wil b buyin direct 4rm d company
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Johnsilver19 and @justayo. Yes, cash at hand and if you can get credit facility (loan) from a bank, you let me know when you get it but i won't advice you to go for credit facility.
We have 2 types of flour . Prime flour and Confectionery flour. Prime flour goes for N6900 and confectionery flour goes for N6600 but mind you, company can review the price at any time.
The minimum you can start with is 300 - 600 bags but a customer must buy 600 bags minimum (a truck) in a month in order to qualify for monthly rebate the company will pay the customer.
The company pays rebate on each bag of flour bought by the customer. The rebate is monetary and will only be deposited in customer account which he/she can top up money and buy goods from the company with (so not as cash in hand/cheque).
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
@justayo. The minimum bags of flour in a truck is 600 bags which is 30 tons. 600 bags (a truck) of prime flour is N4,140,000 while 600 bags of confectionery flour is N3,960,000. You can buy both flour as mix up in a truck (600 bags).
@jonsilver19. Golden Penny don't sell pounded yam flour. The said 2 flours can be use for bread, cakes, snacks and other confectionery products. We also have soft biscuit flour for making biscuit, noodles flour for making noodles, whole wheat flour for making chocolate biscuit and wafers.
Re: Flour Business by prologue: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
@muhd T, what are the rebate on ur products and what other incentives? Are the stiLl spAces in nasarawa n benue markets
Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tanx very much. U talked abt loan. To be sincere i av land i cn use as a colacteral hw do i go abt d loan,and most of al i dn't knw if d land wil yield up to 2m loan...wel i shal c to it. Tanx muhd u ar 9ce
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2013
@prologue. The following are the rebate that the coy pay customers on each flour they buy. Volume discount, cash discount, wheat offal discount, special wheat offal discount, special city discount, quarterly rebate (every 3 month), annual rebate (once in a year). The rebate being paid by the coy depend on customer city, so it varies.
@ Johnsilver19. 2 million as capital start up for flour distributor is too small but you can be a sub-distributor with it so forget about the loan stuff. I won't advise you to go for loan cos "na interest go pocket your profit at the end of the day"

1 Like

Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Then wat wil u advice me to do @ muhd
Re: Flour Business by buruike(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
@muhd.tnx so much for this enlightenment
u really touched the major things to know to get into this biz.pls is it possible to do this biz with just 1m.
I knw u ve explained a lot but I was hoping like a sub-distributor and how do I go about it lik how ll I contact a particular major distributor.
I anxiously await yr response.
tnx
Re: Flour Business by buruike(f): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
also is it only flour or are there some other products
one can sign up for that the price is lower than that of the flour. tnx
Re: Flour Business by xsey: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2013
muhd. T:
@prologue. The following are the rebate that the coy pay customers on each flour they buy. Volume discount, cash discount, wheat offal discount, special wheat offal discount, special city discount, quarterly rebate (every 3 month), annual rebate (once in a year). The rebate being paid by the coy depend on customer city, so it varies.
@ Johnsilver19. 2 million as capital start up for flour distributor is too small but you can be a sub-distributor with it so forget about the loan stuff. I won't advise you to go for loan cos "na interest go pocket your profit at the end of the day"

Please, I was about planning to locate your office (Golden penny) in Lagos for Wheat Offal...I have the market for Wheat Offal in Ibadan and Ogun State and I want to register as a distributor or at least a sub-distribution depending on your company's terms and requirements...
We want to start with Cash...Please How do I go about it..
What's the minimum quantity 300 bags or 600 bags? And the Price...
Thanks for the information so far...
Re: Flour Business by makbis: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pls what about semovita and spaghetti.w what does it take to be a sub distributir.I stay arnd iyana ipaja.my mail is demak.resources@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Johnsilver19. I'll advice you to be a sub-distributor. What location/city are you? I can hook you up with a distributor from your location or city.
@buruike. Yes you can be a sub-distributor. What is your location?
They're other products like spag, macaroni, twister, eliche, mario cheese ball, noodles, semovita, golden vita (whole wheat).
@xsey. Golden Penny is in Apapa. Check the bag of semovita for the address. For wheat offals, we don't open account for new customers (distributors/dealers) anymore cos the demand is more than the supply, we gat to stop in order to satisfy existing customers but you can call me on this number to see what i can do for you 07056892666 (available from 8am - 5pm).
@makbis. It doesn't take much to be a distributor of semovita and spag. What is your budget and where is your potential market ?
@All. Sorry for the late reply cos am writing my professionals exam. Also, please don't drop me your email. Ask anything you want to know on the forum let us others to get inform cos even though a poster don't have the money now, the scope of how to do it will be there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flour Business by buruike(f): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2013
@muhd.T
u r the best.u really do hav the info I mean real time info
and u r using it to help people.just like u said earlier some of us may not hav the total capital now but working towards it especially when we have got detailed info from you.
you will surely excel in your exams by the grace of God.
thanx once again.

4 Likes

Re: Flour Business by xsey: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
@Muhd.T..Thanks so much for sharing...God bless you...I'm just going through your reply. I'll talk to you daytime tomorrow...Best of luck in your exams...
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2013
Golden Penny Sugar is in the market now. Remember that Nigeria spend up to N38 Billion to import sugar. This is another way to tap from the wealth of sugar business. Golden Penny Sugar goes for N7200 per bag (50kg) and the company pay you back N200 rebate/incentive on each bag of sugar you buy.
Note: The customer have to buy a minimum of 600 bags (a truck) in a month for him/her to qualify for the N200 rebate/incentive the company will pay on each bag of sugar bought.

1 Like

Re: Flour Business by Johnsilver19(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
what if one wanna be a sub-distbtr....of noodles how much will be the minimum start up capital?
Re: Flour Business by buruike(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
muhd. T:
@justayo. The minimum bags of flour in a truck is 600 bags which is 30 tons. 600 bags (a truck) of prime flour is N4,140,000 while 600 bags of confectionery flour is N3,960,000. You can buy both flour as mix up in a truck (600 bags).
@jonsilver19. Golden Penny don't sell pounded yam flour. The said 2 flours can be use for bread, cakes, snacks and other confectionery products. We also have soft biscuit flour for making biscuit, noodles flour for making noodles, whole wheat flour for making chocolate biscuit and wafers.

hello pls can you possibly help with a distributor contact here in ilorin.May be I will be able to start with 100 bags .i know is too small but is better than doing nothing as job offer seems to be taking more than expected to come.
thanks for your help
Re: Flour Business by Lordjunta(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2013
muhd. T:
@Johnsilver19. I'll advice you to be a sub-distributor. What location/city are you? I can hook you up with a distributor from your location or city.
@buruike. Yes you can be a sub-distributor. What is your location?
They're other products like spag, macaroni, twister, eliche, mario cheese ball, noodles, semovita, golden vita (whole wheat).
@xsey. Golden Penny is in Apapa. Check the bag of semovita for the address. For wheat offals, we don't open account for new customers (distributors/dealers) anymore cos the demand is more than the supply, we gat to stop in order to satisfy existing customers but you can call me on this number to see what i can do for you 07056892666 (available from 8am - 5pm).
@makbis. It doesn't take much to be a distributor of semovita and spag. What is your budget and where is your potential market ?
@All. Sorry for the late reply cos am writing my professionals exam. Also, please don't drop me your email. Ask anything you want to know on the forum let us others to get inform cos even though a poster don't have the money now, the scope of how to do it will be there.
pls how does the sub dealer sale and dealer,do dey sell at company prIces?
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
@johnsilver19, I don't know cos it had become an open market once the products goes out of the company. The company cannot decide for any dealer/distributor to sell at a fixed price.
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
@buruike, call me on 07056892666 only available from 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) I will hook you up with a distributor in ilorin.
Re: Flour Business by muhdT: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Johnsilver19, there's no limit amount for you to be a sub-distributor, it depend on your capacity and that has to be with the distributor you want to fall under him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Know Abt Lot Sizes In Forex Trading / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.