Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Best Joke So Ever. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Joke So Ever. (1494 Views)

Funny Joke(so Funny.i Cant Stop Laughing / Lol. A Friend Send Me This Joke So I Feel Like Sharing It. Its So Funny / He He! Best Joke So Far . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Joke So Ever. by Christmasdon(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
One day, a man was driving down home. He saw a man eating grasses. He stopped and ask the man. Why are you eating grasses?. The man said almost a week now i have not eating anything. The man said to him. Its alright get into the car. The man said, he has his family. The man with the car ask him. Where are your family?. The man replied. They are at home. The man beckoned on him to call his family. As the man and his family were driving to the man's place. The man started to thank the man for his kind gesture towards him and his family. The man who asked him why he was eating grasses earlier told him. Its alright!. Its just that i have ENOUGH GROWN GRASSes in my compound so that you can help me reduce them. I hope you 'njoy it. ;DOne day, a man was driving down home. He saw a man eating grasses. He stopped and ask the man. Why are you eating grasses?. The man said almost a week now i have not eating anything. The man said to him. Its alright get into the car. The man said, he has his family. The man with the car ask him. Where are your family?. The man replied. They are at home. The man beckoned on him to call his family. As the man and his family were driving to the man's place. The man started to thank the man for his kind gesture towards him and his family. The man who asked him why he was eating grasses earlier told him. Its alright!. Its just that i have ENOUGH GROWN GRASSes in my compound so that you can help me reduce them. I hope you 'njoy it.

1 Like

Re: Best Joke So Ever. by bingbagbo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
* snoring after reading up to third line* sad
Re: Best Joke So Ever. by sKeetz(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
*yawns* this joke is as old as methusalah
Re: Best Joke So Ever. by ajos(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
na war for dis heat 'o...sum people just begin mad carry C2 abi C1 wit free megabytes after em tek igbo/ganja for hot sun....come post mess
so dis sun too no pity madmen nawawo psychiatric done full ni...dey no dey collect patient again....?
SO BOKO HARAM TOO NID AMNESTY...?
Re: Best Joke So Ever. by lobedeo: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2013
I'm feeling sleepy . embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Thread With Funny Comments / Found This On Facebook. Could This Be True? I Can't Just Stop Laughing / Who Is The Mother In This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.