Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Inbreeding In The South West - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inbreeding In The South West (1307 Views)

South West Produces Another World Class Armed Robber After Dr Oyenusi. / 60-year-old Man Arrested For Inbreeding / 53-yr-old Man Held For Inbreeding In Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Inbreeding In The South West by 7842I: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nigeria: 62-Yr-Old Man Arrested for Inbreeding

Ola Ajayi

26 July 2011

Email|
Print|
Comment

Share:
on Twitter Facebook Digg Del.icio.us Muti StumbleUpon

Ibadan — A 65 -year old retired soldier, Ayinla Isiaka, is currently telling the Oyo State Police Command his level of involvement in the alleged Inbreeding with his 12-year-old daughter (name withheld), even as, a 23-year-old nursing mother, Bose Lateef, has been arrested for allegedly murdering her seven-month-old baby.

The ex-soldier daughter, a primary four pupil in one of the public schools in Ibadan, was said to have confirmed the defilement to the police in the presence of her father.

Vanguard gathered that the man who was arrested on Saturday was also accused of flirting with his niece who is aged 10.

Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Femi Okanlawon said the suspect had allegedly been having affairs with his daughter right from her primary three.

The PPRO noted that the innocent girl reported to the police at Idi Aro Police Station when she could no longer bear the pains.

The two girls, the police said, had been taken to hospital for medical examinations, saying that it was after the parents of the girl allegedly refused to carry out medical examinations that the police took it up.

The suspect, who claimed he retired from the Nigerian Army in 1980, said he only had canal knowledge of his daughter a couple of times.

Confirming the arrest of the woman that murdered her baby, Okanlawon said it was a man that reported the incident at Sanyo Police Station.

The suspect confessed to the crime.

https://www.nairaland.com/722816/nigeria-62-yr-old-yoruba-man-arrested
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by Noiseless2: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Chai! Lord have mercy and show us your light.
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by macjive01: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2013
[size=28pt]Jesus ![/size]
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by onyengbu: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2013
Austine.E:
...i guess the south west is the true axis of evil!
[size=18pt]I believe you...!!!![/size]
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

[size=18pt]I believe you...!!!![/size]
Austine.E:
...i guess the south west is the true axis of evil!
Grow up, will you?
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Inbreeding and paedophilia, what a shame.

The increasing number of nairaland posts obviously directed at denigrating targeted ethnic groups or regions, and the support such posts get from the replies are probably indications of degenerate mental conditions among posters. That a person believes a few people's actions somehow reflect the prevailing practices in the region they hail from can only be crazy. Also, those who just want to be mischievous and find a way to derive pleasure from ethnic bashing are just really surprising.

1 Like

Re: Inbreeding In The South West by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2013
Very, very disturbing
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by ChimaAdeoye: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2013
I personally know families like that
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by Torch1(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2013
Otu ocha! I mean Oops! shocked shockedshocked
Re: Inbreeding In The South West by OAM4J: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2013

(1)

Nigerian Guy Jailed For 8yrs In The Uk For Scamming Pensioners With Fake Lottery / See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In South Africa / Pic! Wife Stabbed Husband To Death In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.