Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? (2914 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / [ SHOCKING PICTURE ] Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Naked With Nipples Out (2) (3) (4)

Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by ijebabe: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
What are the odds of an actress getting pissed over a pair of nipples sticking out? Ghanaian hottie Yvonne Nelson is…

The tall, slim beauty had been posting promo shots from her upcoming ‘House of Gold‘ movie on picture sharing website Instagram when she put up a photo of herself with her nipples sticking out…

The photo has currently gathered over a thousand likes and comments seemingly questioning Nelson on why she couldn’t tuck in her ‘headlights’. ‘Epic fail… Nipples r showin ‘, @nancie_hsn wrote. Another fan @lilyofori wrote ‘Dress outstnding, u failed cuz of d nips‘.

Yvonne Nelson, obviously irritated by the comments was quick to respond asking what the big deal was ‘And that’s all you looking at right. Epic fail? Really U are funny‘.

http://thenetng.com/2013/04/yvonne-nelsons-nipples-cause-controversy-on-instagram/

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wot? Pls tell me dis pic na photoshop o! She blind? She no get editor? Smh!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
I think i know the girl, oh my God! is she sick now??

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
She is too skinny! shocked

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
She is really trying hard.
Wish her all the best since she has sold her soul and body to the world
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Seems she was about to lay an egg. Like she had an egg or something in her tummy.

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Scofieldella(f): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dnt blame her... The A.C was on.
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by eddy1977(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
I wouldn't mind putting my mouth on those puppies.
(.Y.)

Give me those for breakfast any day
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by phellycia2013(f): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
ijebabe: What are the odds of an actress getting pissed over a pair of nipples sticking out? Ghanaian hottie Yvonne Nelson is…

The tall, slim beauty had been posting promo shots from her upcoming ‘House of Gold‘ movie on picture sharing website Instagram when she put up a photo of herself with her nipples sticking out…

The photo has currently gathered over a thousand likes and comments seemingly questioning Nelson on why she couldn’t tuck in her ‘headlights’. ‘Epic fail… Nipples r showin ‘, @nancie_hsn wrote. Another fan @lilyofori wrote ‘Dress outstnding, u failed cuz of d nips‘.

Yvonne Nelson, obviously irritated by the comments was quick to respond asking what the big deal was ‘And that’s all you looking at right. Epic fail? Really U are funny‘.

http://thenetng.com/2013/04/yvonne-nelsons-nipples-cause-controversy-on-instagram/
y'll see nipples! I see a tall, slim, bleached, used Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ be pretty gal wif ₪w̶̲̥̅ a very big tommy!! A slim gal wif dt tommy size? Words fail me!!

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by ijeoma100: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
Since when did breasticles become unmentionables?
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by pomporiking: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Go get a burger gurl

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
dose tins look flatter dan my slippers
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
The "unmentionables" saved the day. Otherwise, it would have been difficult to prove that this full-grown woman has bosoms on her flat-looking chest.

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Scarpon(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
she look manly here
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by SilentCrescendo: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2013
#walks into thread................. #gets poked in the eye by Yvonne Nelson's nipples. embarassed
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2013
Yaga
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by goldfish80(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2013
With her nips at attention,it looks like she was abt to orga*sm when she was dragged out to take this shot.
Her facial expression looks like she's stranded αs well.
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Kairoseki77: 2:03am On Apr 13, 2013
I paid this ashawo 20 naira to touch my unmentionables.

Now you are telling me she is a Nollywood star?

Unbelievable. I saw those headlamps for less than the price of garri. SMH!
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by goldfish80(m): 2:27am On Apr 13, 2013
Michaeljones36: I paid this ashawo 20 naira to touch my unmentionables.

Now you are telling me she is a Nollywood star?

Unbelievable. I saw those headlamps for less than the price of garri. SMH!
WTF??
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 13, 2013
She looks uncomfortable but her dress is cuuuute!!! wink so it's a pass.
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2013
eddy1977: I wouldn't mind putting my mouth on those puppies.
(.Y.)

Give me those for breakfast any day

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by shaneroberts26: 6:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Ol'boy,dis one na dog brreast?
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Screwface(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Seriously, are those her shoulder blades or bones or whatever?
How in God's name is this girl living a healthy lifestyle?
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by pheyikemi: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2013
Screwface: Seriously, are those her shoulder blades or bones or whatever?
How in God's name is this girl living a healthy lifestyle?
shocked U mean clavicles? Shoulder blades= scapula and r located on d postero-lateral aspect of d thoracic cage, I mean u can only c shoulder blades at d back not infront.

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by boron10(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2013
I logged in to see the Pretty Yvonne Nelson but could only see a bleached anorexic Ghanaian Slut.
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2013
Toooo skinny. She's not looking pretty in this picture.
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by slimyem: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2013
This girl was once dark,pretty and voluptuous.Now,she is bleached,ugly and in skinny that doesn't fit her.undecided

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
See her small breastt like N50 moin-moin. She killed the photo...
Yvonne Nelson, komot dz photo. What's not good is not good!
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chei what happened to her?

She used to be very pretty, curvy and cuddle-able now she's bleached, looking like a hungry hiv patient and not good looking.

Smh.

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Nipples Are Offensive? by Screwface(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
pheyikemi: shocked U mean clavicles? Shoulder blades= scapula and r located on d postero-lateral aspect of d thoracic cage, I mean u can only c shoulder blades at d back not infront.

Lolcheesy
Thanks for the lecture. I goofed there.
She's still looks unhealthy though!

Davido Insults Fan (with Pics) / Lessons Learned From Kefee's Burial Ground / Grammatical Error That May Ruin 9ICE Political Ambition