Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training (12525 Views)

Electrical/e, Instrumentation, Programming, Survey, Planning Software / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by samnix(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please can anyone assist on when I can get a sound Instrumentation & Control Training on PLC / SCADA / HMI training in Nigeria PH or Lagos ....
Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by Pachjosy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
COD Energy Services . #93 Tombia Extension Road, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt. www.cod-energyservices.com
Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by crispgg: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
try these guys, they seem to be reputable
www.aetinigeria.com

www.giltraining.com

Do proper research on the internet. Im sure you'll get much more. But perform your due diligence before parting with your cash

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by sedam: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2013
try sedam engineering and consulting Limited. They are in Lagos. U can reach them on www.sedamengineering.com
Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by GILTraining: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
GIL Automations @ Daily Times Complex, Lateef Jakande Road,Agidingbi,Ikeja, Lagos,offers such training with intensive practical approaches.
For any inquiry contact 08094949147 or send a mail to training@giltraining.com.
Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by Saryea83: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
ZeryEngineering:
Register for the next Instrumentation & Control practical based training. Date: Sep.28th - Oct.9th, 2015. Venue: No 2 Ezimgbu Link Road (Mummy "B" Road) Off Stadium Rd, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Register online: https://www.zeryengineering.com/register-now.html
For More Information, call Bary on: 07088376326, 08068362966

Am a geologist and want to training, but your duration is too short for me to learn
Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by keleto(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
am interested in only MODULE 5 AND PLC PROGRAMMING. WHAT WILL BE THE DURATION AND FEES. pls reply is urdent
Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by ZeryEngineering: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Zery Engineering Co. Ltd: https://www.zeryengineering.com/institute-of-technology.html, +2349027097518
INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL TRAINING MATRIX
Control System: This study covers the fundamentals and terminologies of Instrumentation & Control. The student will be taught different modes of Controls Actions of Controllers: Proportional, Integral & Differential Control; different types of Loops: Open loop, Closed Loop, Single Loop and Multi-loops; different types of Controls: Feedback, Feed-forward, Ratio, Split- Range, and Cascade. The student will be exposed to 4-20 mA and 3-15 PSI interpolation.
Process Measurement and Control: The student will be exposed to electronic/pneumatic instrumentation devices commonly used in process measurement and control systems. Topics include electrical and mechanical transducers/transmitters and control valves used in the measurement and control of the following process variables: temperature, pressure, flow, level and position. Upon successful completion, the student will be able to install, and maintain process measurement and control systems.
Drawings & Troubleshooting: This study covers essential diagrams in Instrumentation & Control, how to use them for process understanding and troubleshooting. At the end of this study, student should be able to read and understand P&ID, PEFS, Loop drawing and Logic drawing. Upon completion, the student will be able to troubleshoot with drawings.
Electrical Controls: This study covers how to read electrical Schematic Drawing, and Relay Ladder logic. The students will be exposed to the electrical components of a control panel and have hands-on practical on wiring of electrical control panels.
Calibration: This study covers principles and methods of calibration, the student will have hands-on practical experience in calibration of transmitters, switches, gauges and control valves

Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by JeffWater: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2021
I think the best Instrumentation, Controls and Automation Practical Training Center is Intellects Energy at Warri. I viewed their Google ratings

They are well equipped but it's like their fees is slightly higher.

I found these videos and pictures on their Facebook page and Google. This may be of help to you!

Their contact is 08051203632

Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by JeffWater: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2021
I think the best Instrumentation, Controls, Automation and PLC Programming Practical Training Center is Intellects Energy Ltd at Warri. I viewed their Google ratings

I found these videos and pictures on their Facebook page and Google. This may be of help to you!

https://www.intellectsenergy.com/courses/

Re: Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training by JeffWater: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2021
I think the best Instrumentation, Controls, Automation and PLC Programming Practical Training Center is Intellects Energy Ltd at Warri. I viewed their Google ratings

I found these videos and pictures I screenshot from their Facebook page and Google. This may be of help to you!

https://www.intellectsenergy.com/courses/

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Made In Resume Writing / Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. / This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.