Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Create A Form For My Webpage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Form For My Webpage (1250 Views)

How Can I Link A Form In My Website To A Table In My Database / Help! How To Pull Data From Database And Display On A Webpage / How Can I Create A Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Form For My Webpage by shawlar(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2006
hey guys,
I'm sure you can assist me here,
I'd like to know how to include an online application form in a site I am designing,
thanks
Re: How To Create A Form For My Webpage by my2cents(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2006
Here's a good resource for this, and other issues you may have: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp
Re: How To Create A Form For My Webpage by Farriel(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2006
By the way mate, don't forget to check up the help section of the WYSIWYG Editor you're currently using. You might wish to check out the forms building section.

Dreamweaver has a comprehensive tut on that, it comes bundled with it. If that would do you any good.

Lastly, google it!
Re: How To Create A Form For My Webpage by kanna84: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2010
First get the Hosting services for the web page design, Thats the best way to solve the doubts about web designs, Also you can get the reselling registration thats the good way to getting lowest cost hosting services and domain names @ here http://www.goresellers.com/ . Basically you can get the own domain name, also you can sell it to other people for the business and get good profit also
Re: How To Create A Form For My Webpage by cyberomin(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
If you dont have a programming background will advice you to try woofoo.
Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Boonex Dolphin Users: Round Table / Joomla Betting Template Is For Sale / Let's Design your corperate Website or Adopt Any of our services....sedulus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.