Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 (19928 Views)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City:CapitalOneCup Final 1 - 3 On Penalties On 28/02/16 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup (5 - 1) oN 21st February 2016 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by 1025: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
roman must make arrangements for us to join this moving train ooo. if we want to play football, that will be in europe but in england, politics is the name of the game.
i am happy with my team performance. i love chelsea and this time last season, we were the only english team in europe and today, we are the only english team in europe. how come all these super star teams are not proving themsleves in europe.
chelsea jare.

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
jimcaddy: Chelsea FC are the worst defending champions ever known to man..
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
1025: roman must make arrangements for us to join this moving train ooo. if we want to play football, that will be in europe but in england, politics is the name of the game.
i am happy with my team performance. i love chelsea and this time last season, we were the only english team in europe and today, we are the only english team in europe. how come all these super star teams are not proving themsleves in europe.
chelsea jare.

When Man City was denied a penalty by Yaya's feet getting clipped in the box, did you complain? When Torres tried to cripple Aguero, did you ask the ref to give him a red card? tongue

When Luiz was trying to kill Aguero with his elbows, Chelsea fans were calling him a hard man. Now Aguero got him A. S. S KICKED (hope you get it) you guys are saying buying refs.

After Aguero A. S. S KICKED Luiz, he never roughed Aguero again. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2013

REAL LIFE A. S. S KICKING.

Even Nasri was in shock, "That is a hell of an A. S. S KICKING".

Tell Luiz that he should never f.u. ck with tha KICK A. S. S CREW. See Ba's face. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by Belovedd: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2013
1025: roman must make arrangements for us to join this moving train ooo. if we want to play football, that will be in europe but in england, politics is the name of the game.
chelsea jare.
so for unable mind, una dey dominate Europe? champions league winners? you really lack winning mentality, na wa. u can as well be relegated and then go on to win championship, and still call it achievement.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by SailorXY: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2013
^^^ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you dey answer that waste bin? european super weight with 1 UCL, we don hear you, but meanwhile enjoy your trophy less & europa cup challenge next season as well. United is just so important, they must find a way to involve United even when the team was not close to Wembley o... Chai! Some people must have smashed their walls with their d.icks

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by IYANGBALI: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2013
onlytruetalk: Once again, Benitez's poor team selection and inconsistent match tactics have rubbed Chelsea of yet another trophy this season.
Someone please tell me why strong physical players like Terry and Lampard were kept on the bench against a very strong and very physical team like Man City with the likes of Yaya, Tevez and Aguero.

This is frustrating. I can't see Chelsea winning any trophy this season with all this squad rotation nonsense where Chelsea's best players are kept on the bench in semi finals of competitions all in the name of squad rotation. See what almost happened to Barca when Messi was left on the Bench against PSG. You need your best players in difficult/important matches.

I just can't wait for this season to end so that Benitez will leave Chelsea and never return.
benitez is going no where,he has come to stay till year 5050
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by BinghiNya(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2013
chelsea turn ur arse city wanna skin dive city will always beat u

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by florett: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2013
Chelsea must go! cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by Donrissy(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2013
abdulkayus: Demba Ba, my muslim bro don score. Goalllllll........
mumu
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by yommynice(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2013
For your calendar/almanac, branded tote/paper bags, product tags,product packaging, wristbands, lapels, paper air fresheners, wrist flashes, lanyard, branded t-shirts, postals/handbills, CD sleeves, stickers, large format prints: digital banners, backdrops, roll-up banners, signages and other branded souvenirs, Please contact:
comQuest Designs & Ideas
comquestmedia@yahoo.com yommynice2007@yahoo.com
08069146494 08097351525
…we think beyond!

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by Princeadedimeji: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2013
i hate chelshit with perssion grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by WaleLeemson: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Chelsea is a looser. benitez will finish Chelsea. nearly can neva kill a bird. 4th trophy of d season and lost everything. OLODO club
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by olutunde12(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
i started seeing football marches of foreign clubs in 2006. I picked hatred for Chelsea and its fans that same day. The way they talk and analyse marches, I was pissed off. Till todat i hate them like Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by olutunde12(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
I nearly smashed our TV on the ground when at the last foooooooooooo, Chel shit lost.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by 1025: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Belovedd:
so for unable mind, una dey dominate Europe? champions league winners? you really lack winning mentality, na wa. u can as well be relegated and then go on to win championship, and still call it achievement.

at least ur team is not in europe. ur team no reach fa cup semi finals. we are chelsea

SailorXY: ^^^ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you dey answer that waste bin? european super weight with 1 UCL, we don hear you, but meanwhile enjoy your trophy less & europa cup challenge next season as well. United is just so important, they must find a way to involve United even when the team was not close to Wembley o... Chai! Some people must have smashed their walls with their d.icks

two waste bins i.e female and male waste bins came together and u are the product of the meeting. so tell me what is ur name since u are an offspring of two waste bins? at least we dumped manure out of capital one and fa cup only this season.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by SailorXY: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
^^ & the capital one cup + the fa cup must be resting in Chelsea trophy room by now eh? Maybe d ghost version for your profound achievement of knocking Man Utd out. More unreasonable sh!ts falling from ur mouth
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by sylve11: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
REAL LIFE A. S. S KICKING.

Even Nasri was in shock, "That is a hell of an A. S. S KICKING".

Tell Luiz that he should never f.u. ck with tha KICK A. S. S CREW. See Ba's face. grin grin grin

Lol, the pic funny gan! Serves him right. grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by Fussbot: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
sylve11:

Lol, the pic funny gan! Serves him right. grin grin grin grin cool
abio..lol..d guy lik dey do lik wan super power like sae in get craze 4 head..in no kno sae aguero get muscle pass him

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by hotwax: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
The same Foy that ref on QPR day. English ref hate chelsea like shait. This same referee caused Terry racism saga.
Chris foy a mo.ron.

The only way they get chelsea out is through Referee. Shameful english fa
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by Fussbot: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Like seriously, dis chelsea fans mean 2 tel me dat match wasn't fair?na real wa 4 una o..d ref wey gentle reach lik dat?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by iykmora(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
what's it with this 'like seriously' stuff? All dis oyibo copy-copy things sef. Thought itz d female folks that use it anyway...and even using out of context is more appalling!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 by IYANGBALI: 2:24am On Apr 16, 2013
Princeadedimeji: i hate chelshit with perssion grin cheesy wink smiley
not more than I do,especiaLly their fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 20th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (1 - 2) On 29th November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.