Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Happy Birthday To All Born In April! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To All Born In April! (526 Views)

Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All Born In April! by ollyboy009(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2013
This is to say happy birth to all of ur born in april (the children with zodia Aris and Taurus).may we withness many more years full of progress IJN, INSHA ALLAH.
Are you a celebrant?pls tell nairalanders how you wanna mark your birthday.celebrating mine with my pals here in the cidy of ibadan. yahyahyaaaa!
Re: Happy Birthday To All Born In April! by bedford101(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2013
i rep April 13th smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day To All Nairalanders / Hbd 2 Gov Babatunde Raji Fashola / How To Pick A Great Photographer For Your Abuja Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.