Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? (785 Views)

Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? / Is Life Really Unpredictable? / How Did Life Really Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? by Yooguyz: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
How true are those words! Life in this world is so glutted with 'trouble and sorrow'. Perharps you may even have wondered 'how possible is it for me to live a meaningful life now?'
Take, 4 example John. He has always been an active man, now at the age of 89, his body is weak but his mind is active. How can he live a meaningful life?
How about you? Your work maybe very stressful. Your goal may not have been achieved. Maybe you just lost some one? Maybe your future is uncertain?
How can we make that meaningful life possible?
Re: Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? by PastorOluT(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Yes brother, following this thread but will be back to comment.
Re: Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? by Goshen360(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Interesting!...and following also, from side line.
Re: Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? by PastorOluT(m): 2:24am On May 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Yes brother, following this thread but will be back to comment.

Is a meaningful life possible yes i will say my brother, but life has different meaning to different people.

But the only meaningful life there can ever be is life in Christ Jesus, for it is only when you give your life to Christ that you can start truly living. When we give our life to Christ we discover our purpose and life begin to make more sense to us. Though we might have accumulated all sort but it will still be meaningless living when we are yet to discover purpose in life.

The word of the master Himself, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Why People Move From One Church To Another? / Prayer Never Found To Fail / If You Are Too Emotional Pls Don't Watch This Video: Kidnaped, Murdered Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.