Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,867,002 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Boko Haram: End In Sight As Orji Uzor Kalu Parleys With Israel!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: End In Sight As Orji Uzor Kalu Parleys With Israel!! (563 Views)

Uproar As Orji Uzor Kalu’s Letter To Ikpeazu Leaks / Ngige Parleys With Obiano (Photo) / Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: End In Sight As Orji Uzor Kalu Parleys With Israel!! by oluigbo2015(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
The Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria, His Excellency, Mr. Uriel Palti has pledged the assistance of the Israeli government towards
bringing to an end, the insecurity bedeviling the nation.
The envoy made the pledge when the former Governor of Abia State, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu paid him a courtesy call in Abuja.
In his remark, Kalu, while welcoming the envoy to Nigeria, urged the Israeli ambassador to see what Israel can do to assist Nigeria, especially in confronting its security and other challenges “With your coming, I believe Israel will support the Nigerian people in the area of our internal security since we appear to be at a crossroad, and your country is widely acknowledged as experts in security matters, ” Kalu said.
Kalu also urged the ambassador to assist in promoting trade relations between his country and Nigeria as there was a lot the
two brother-countries could benefit from each other.
Responding, Palti said it was a privilege for him to welcome the former governor in the embassy. He said Israel would do everything possible to assist Nigeria in the area of security. “It is a privilege to welcome you all to the embassy and we are delighted. “Today makes it a month that I began work here. I
must tell you that I am enjoying every minute of my stay in Nigeria. Nigeria is a very great country. A commander in the army told me you have no problems, that they are only challenges. I heard you loud and clearly. You can be rest assured that whatever we can do together to stop the insecurity in Nigeria, Israel will be happy to be with Nigeria,” the envoy said.
Palti who resumed at the embassy on March 11, 2013, replaced Ambassador Ram Moshe.

Source: http://newsdiaryonline.com/israeli-ambassador-pledges-assistance-to-nigeria-as-kalu-pays-courtesy-visit/
http://www.facebook.com/igberetv

(1) (Reply)

Boston Bombing Vs Boko Haram Bombing: How Both Presidents Fared / UN, US, Others Condemn Killings / Former Italian Prime Minister, Giulia Andreotti Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.