Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) (795 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2008
AJ PLz lets meet  grin
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2008
what da heck!
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by Easybaby(f): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2008
pls, wait . . .she is on her way grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2008
OMO IBO:

what da heck!
LOL, What the meaning of that ? grin

@EaZy
Straight Up baby! No Wahala let's Wait for her Arriver! cheesy
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by bluehorizo(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2008
You have just answered my curiosity because i wondered what you were doing checking out her profile yesterday. You can't deny it. grin grin grin grin

Hmmm,wahala dey.
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2008
LOL, not what you think, i just want to call her attention! grin  Which one come bi the wahala again?  embarassed
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by bluehorizo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2008
ztyle:

LOL, not what you think, i just want to call her attention! grin Which one come bi the wahala again? embarassed

because of the following reasons:

SHE IS NOT LOOKING FOR A SPOUSE OR BEDMATE OR BESTR FRIENDS

Her association with people generally are remain very loose. . .so she can cut them off at will if they just turn out to be too shallow for her liking. No love lost buddy!

Her being on Nairaland is not contingent on whoever is online or who she plans to "cyber" with. As you can see SHE IS NOT A GROUPIE!!!! She loves to discuss issues. . . and people just bore the living crap out of her! She Does n0t plan to meet any of you even if it is the only way to get to heaven. So little dude. . .step and don't bother with her anymore. It has been nice! Kiss.

AJ have i said well
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2008
because of the following reasons:
SHE IS NOT LOOKING FOR A SPOUSE OR BEDMATE OR BESTR FRIENDS

Her association with people generally are remain very loose. . .so she can cut them off at will if they just turn out to be too shallow for her liking. No love lost buddy!

Her being on Nairaland is not contingent on whoever is online or who she plans to "cyber" with. As you can see SHE IS NOT A GROUPIE!!!! She loves to discuss issues. . . and people just bore the living crap out of her! She Does n0t plan to meet any of you even if it is the only way to get to heaven. So little dude. . .step and don't bother with her anymore. It has been nice! Kiss
LOL, dude whats your stress about meeting her? spare those crap buddy!

AJ have i said well
Please don't be her mouthpiece! speak 4 yourself, huh! its seem you guys both have something in common,AFAIK her that can't stop me! So Dude GBTW tongue
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by bluehorizo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
ztyle:

LOL, dude whats your stress about meeting her? spare those crap buddy!
Please don't be her mouthpiece! speak 4 yourself, huh! its seem you guys both have something in common,AFAIK her that can't stop me! So Dude GBTW tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-125190.64.html
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2008
LOL , Dude YOYO, i think YTMND cool
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by chinda3: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2008
AJ PLz lets meet

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2008
chinda3:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
Dude what's your problem? undecided
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by Raymond88(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2008
Why you wan meet am?
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by TheSly: 1:56am On Apr 09, 2008
No mind am. . . .he wan create the remix of ""Iice can i meet you''
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 3:08am On Apr 09, 2008
LOL, Na Real Remix oh, She seem to be interesting here in Nairaland! Hey, Dude Just friends wink
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by gentledove(f): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2008
is Almond Joy on the run? make she come answer now before someone go commit suicide o. grin grin grin grin
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by deola1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2008
Damn all these beautiful girls, they only wanna do u dirt they'll have u suicidal kiss undecided lipsrsealed tongue shocked grin
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by nana(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2008
lol. . .see the brackets sef. .
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by Zandra1(f): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2008
LMGAO cheesy. Dude wants to be unique so he used the parenthesis cheesy cheesy cheesy. Who knows the next person might use exclamations to spice 'things' up cheesy.
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by chinda3: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2008

Dude what's your problem?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad sad sad
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ztyle(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2008
Dude you seem to be scared of her, speak out be a man! undecided

@Everyone!
Na una get una mouth, post as u like this is nairaland! Much Love wink
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by emmanuel2u: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2008
Dude you seem to be scared of her, speak out be a man!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by chinda3: 12:29am On Apr 10, 2008
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol good one my brother keep it up for me

@emma

wats up long time no see,how r u doin
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by emmanuel2u: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2008
lol good one my brother keep it up for me

@emma

wats up long time no see,how r u doin

grin grin i was only imitating u chinda3 and trying to get ur attention ojare

im fine ,been very busy wt work,im ok ,and i dont need to ask how u r doing u r always bouncing well
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by olanajim(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2008
Emma,
tell me the storm is over. The bride is home for super!

Hope you got my point?
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by emmanuel2u: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2008
Emma,
tell me the storm is over. The bride is home for super!

Hope you got my point?

not yet bro, the storm is still heavy,i pray it settles down fast wink
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by DaJunta(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

No mind am. . . .he wan create the remix of ""Iice can i meet you''

grin grin grin
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by olanajim(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2008
Emma,
that is strange. Anyway, I pray for you. What about the other guy? I thought he IM you after the discussion? I am really interested in what happen 'cos I sure must draw inspiration from you guys.

The life is indeed meant for broadminded. The weak pretends to be strong. The strong hid themselves in coconut shells.

What next, emma?
Re: ((((((( ALMONDJOY - CAN I MEET YOU? ))))))))) by ajadrage: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2008
what next? lets all continue to wait for godot sorry almondjoy grin

(1) (Reply)

!Meet your partner here! / Hey Ma Fellow Blackberry Users: Lets Meet Here : / Kails Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.