Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (350062 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Edetedu5(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
God bless Uyo:Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 11:13pm On May 28, 2016
commissioning of new secretariat annex
it will help government ministries that are on rented apartment to relocate which will serve money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 10:19am On May 30, 2016
Gov udom commission AKWA PRIME HATCHERY in uran.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 10:24am On May 30, 2016
Gov udom flag off coconuts plantation for d up coming coconut refinery.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by tinkinjow: 11:19am On May 30, 2016
sutst:
Gov udom commission AKWA PRIME HATCHERY in uran.
It would be a lot nice if you show pix of the structures housing the hatcheries.
Thanks
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
More Photos of the new Akwa Ibom State Secretariat (ANNEX)

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 2:19am On Jul 26, 2016
What of Idongesit Nkanga secretariat?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Can someone post the address and full pix of the hatchery please?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Intanet(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2016
This post has been deleted permanently
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2016
A $50 million modular refinery with a 5000 capacity barel per day was on Thursday commissioned in Akwa Ibom State. The refinery which is a model to boost deficit of fuel in the country Ikwe- Onna Refinery is sited in Onna Local Government Area of the state. Performing the ground breaking, the minister of state for petroleum resources, Mr Ibe Kachukwu who was assisted by the Akwa Ibom State governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel commended the effort of company saying the federal government was ever ready to support such gesture. He said such initiative following due process will always be encouraged by the federal government to ensure that the challenges of crude oil refining becomes a thing of the past. On his part the minister of Science and Technology, Dr Ogbonaya Onu said the federal government will “want to encourage local content. The federal government is assisting any entrepreneur, innovation, technology and partnership that the private sector has and they want to come in with federal government, the government is very pleased about it and will support the initiative of the company”. The minister who was represented by Mr Ini Nya of the Technology Incubation Centre, in an interview said, “there are always policies in place for the establishment of refineries and except you have all these policies in place and pass through the due process before you start anything otherwise the federal government will be very angry with whatever you are doing.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by menwongo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Can someone post the address and full pix of the hatchery please?

The address is Mbiaya Uruan. It's my village. I will post the picture when I get them.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by menwongo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
OfoIgbo:

Obiano is a real BEAST.
I don't have a clue how he is getting the money with which he is turning Anambra around like a screaming bat out of hell. Especially now that mere mortal governors can't even pay state civil servants.

He is even doing the dilapidated federal roads in the state. That is why I am confident Awka will be totally out of this world, by the time he finished his second term. And all these, from the meagre allocation he gets from Abuja

Why beating around the bush. You refuse to say what I expected you to say; Obiano have shown us that our former governors have been embezzling Anambra's funds.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Marcelo290(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Akwa ibom anya ya...I can't wait to visit this place!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 1:36am On Mar 15, 2017
pencil and toothpick factory etinan

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2017
is ujoinme still here sad
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akwa Ibom Agricultural Revolution : The AKEES Initiative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
sutst:
Akwa Ibom Agricultural Revolution : The AKEES Initiative
Ibom greatness

Dakada
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by fanficgirl(f): 7:38am On May 03, 2017
This makes me so happy cry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 7:38am On May 31, 2017
akees product

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Bowlexzy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2017
AKWA IBOM'S METER MANUFACTURING COMPANY
On the 23rd of September The Acting President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, will visit Akwa Ibom State and commission this multi-bllion project which is a Public Private Participation, PPP, initiative of the current administration. The factory is sited in ONNA.
It is described as the the first in Nigeria and West Africa sub-region .Thank you Governor Udom Emmanuel for keeping the promise of Industralizing Akwa Ibom State.
The company will produce single-phase and three-phase electricity meters in various configurations and mountings, light weight, slim skeletal, compact meters for pole top installation, prepayment type meters, split type electricity meters, standard one unit electricity meters, bulk electricity meters, maximum demand meters and smart electricity meters.
http://akstrending.com/photo-see-another-wonders-mrudomemmanuel/
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2017
pi
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Agukagu:

Your state is gradually being developed to a world class metropolitan. Rome was not built in a day. The quality of the construction works in Akwa Ibom State is highly commendable.
You just nailed it. Thank u sir!!

Ami nde eyen Akwa Ibom....
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Good day all, my name is Kingsley Kufre IDIO. Pls what's happening in Akwa Ibom right now? Are there any work vacancies where one can fit in, cos life is becoming unbearable here in Port Harcourt....

Mbok of there's any info i will appreciate.... Thanks
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo and Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel commission and inspect Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company, AWA, Akwa Ibom. See photos below

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2017
meter factory

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2017

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2017

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2017
syringe

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Akwa United won the 2017 FA cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.