Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Pray For The 36 Governors Of This Nation Against Any Loss Of Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pray For The 36 Governors Of This Nation Against Any Loss Of Life. (437 Views)

Every Lover Of This Nation Must See(28 March, 2015) / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data / NIMC Enrollment Centers Nationwidethere Are Registration Centers In All The 36 N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For The 36 Governors Of This Nation Against Any Loss Of Life. by Slizbeat(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please do. I don't see any thing, like say Vision or Revelation. But last night was the 1st time I saw something and I pray it never happens. Am not doing this to gain any form of attention but to share what I saw in my dream last night and that is why am here.

In the dream, what was shown to me was "Breaking news, ........... Governor of ......... State, Mr. ........... Is dead" and it was in a newspaper. Though I was given the name of the governor and state but I don't want to disclose it online as not to be labelled something else.

I never saw the date on the Newspaper so I can not say when and what period. All that was shown to me is that a sitting governor of a state in our Country died.

Like I said, I have never seen any form or slightest possible form of vision in my life before but I don't know how this came to me. All my prayer is that this Dream never comes to pass in Jesus name. Amen! Cos the Governor given in the dream is a governor to be really missed if anything happens.

Take your minds off the South-west and North-central but put all the Governors in prayer.

Thanks for your Audience.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg, To Visit Akwa-ibom / Breaking: Second Boston Bomb Suspect Is In Police Custody Finally / Need 100 Point-of-lay (17-20wks)birds Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.