Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? (1361 Views)

Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. / Afam Onyema, Building A World-class Hospital In Nigeria / Nigerian Builds Biggest Hospital (AFAM CLINICS) In Brooklyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
It is disheartening to notice the absence of Afam in this section and also his negligence of duty as a moderator. Since the coming of Ikenna, i have noticed that Afam suddenly disappeared and his comments on the complaint thread has suddenly faded out. If no one has noticed his disappearance, i did! What the heck is going on?
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Obiagu1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
What do you mean?

Are you stalking him?
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
He has been axed, because of his padi padi relationship with Bro Seun,he was given a fair landing. He was admonished to withdraw latently
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
If u miss him, send him a mail.. undecided undecided
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Obiagu1: What do you mean?

Are you stalking him?
do i look like a stalker to you?
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Obiagu1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: do i look like a stalker to you?

Who knows?
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
tchidi: If u miss him, send him a mail.. undecided undecided
unless he appears on this thread and explain to me why he hasn't been performing his duty as a mod.... something is wrong somewhere!
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by andresia(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: do i look like a stalker to you?

Sure and much more!
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
tchidi: If u miss him, send him a mail.. undecided undecided
Abi o!!!
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Ejine(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Afam was arrested for the shady internet deals he did with one corrupt politician like dat.

I've been told to keep hush on this issue, but this is classified information I am giving you. Do not let this info go anywhere outside this thread.

You see, he was hired by the politician from Ebonyi to launder his image with propaganda on the internet to make it look like Ebonyi was working, but Afam tried to elope with the money to Ivory Coast and was promptly arrested.

Ehh... True story.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
When you ride on the back of a tiger......then it's just a matter of time .
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ejiné: Afam was arrested for the shady internet deals he did with one corrupt politician like dat.

I've been told to keep hush on this issue, but this is classified information I am giving you. Do not let this info go anywhere outside this thread.

You see, he was hired by the politician from Ebonyi to launder his image with propaganda on the internet to make it look like Ebonyi was working, but Afam tried to elope with the money to Ivory Coast and was promptly arrested.

Ehh... True story.
lol! you have been talking too much lately Ejine. please am serious here o! what happened to Afam?
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
ilugunboy: When you ride on the back of a tiger......then it's just a matter of time .
huh!

I remember opening a thread congratulating him on his appointment as a Mod. Now i am opening another thread asking after his whereabouts and why he has absconded from duty, some ignoramuses are saying am a stalker! WTFF?
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by nduchucks: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ejiné: Afam was arrested for the shady internet deals he did with one corrupt politician like dat.

Ehh... True story.

@Ejiné, inasmuch as you shamefully decided to inform us that Afam was arrested, you should have at least provided the real reason for the arrest instead of making one up. Since the cat is out of the bag, click this link for the real story.

1 Like

Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by omonnakoda: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
ndu_chucks:

@Ejiné, inasmuch as you shamefully decided to inform us that Afam was arrested, you should have at least provided the real reason for the arrest instead of making one up. Since the cat is out of the bag, click this link for the real story.

That was damn too hilarious! grin ,on a serious note i need an answer to my question .
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by 9jaIhail(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: It is disheartening to notice the absence of Afam in this section and also his negligence of duty as a moderator. Since the coming of Ikenna, i have noticed that Afam suddenly disappeared and his comments on the complaint thread has suddenly faded out. If no one has noticed his disappearance, i did! What the heck is going on?

It seem to me you are very much desperate to take over AFAM4VER position as MOD sis. Give him a rest abeg.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by naptu2: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
I haven't laughed this much since the good old days of Becomerich (2009). Ndu_Chuks and Omonnakoda, thank you.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Tolexander: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
The case of Afam and ikeena is just an addition by substitution!
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Temismith(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hin wife just born, so hin go for d wedding
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Temismith: Hin wife just born, so hin go for d wedding
Wife? No b afam again? D same virgin boy wey dey find gf? Madam, wake up! Dat ur dream dey expensive.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by fkaz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: huh!

I remember opening a thread congratulating him on his appointment as a Mod. Now i am opening another thread asking after his whereabouts and why he has absconded from duty, some ignoramuses are saying am a stalker! WTFF?

But is just too early for you to ask about him, not up to a week now. @least give him a month before you start asking. These are some of his last posts

Nairaland / General / Re: Is Modern Life Making Us Lonely? by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10
Even here in Nigeria, neigbours don't interact like they used to. It's noz everyone to their solitary self. Even those that you're supposede to be discussing with are either pinging, facebooking, tweeting or have something attached to their ear.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Celebrities / Re: "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi by Afam4eva(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10
trix!:

how is Bonny/Opobo Igbo?
Some people from Bonny/Opobo are historically Igbos. Even a huge number of those that are not Igbos speak Igbo as a second language. Are you from Bonny/Opobo?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
chiover: He has been axed, because of his padi padi relationship with Bro Seun,he was given a fair landing. He was admonished to withdraw latently
False. Afam4eva is a good & valued moderator and has not been axed in any way.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Question answered. I move a motion for the closure of this thread. The motive was personal quest which was supposed to be done via private emailing.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by tomakint: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Seun: False. Afam4eva is a good & valued moderator and has not been axed in any way.
Finally, the Don has spoken wink
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
It appears someone desperately needs the attention of Afam4eva.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Emperor007: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Seconded

Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Emperor007: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
^^^

Seconded

Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by tomakint: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It appears someone desperately needs the attention of Afam4eva.
grin grin grin
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Seun: False. Afam4eva is a good & valued moderator and has not been axed in any way.
Ok thanks! can you please close the damn thread! you have answered my question.

yawns and walks sluggishly to bed.
Re: Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It appears someone desperately needs the attention of Afam4eva.
As for you, I go treat your fucck up later! make we bet. angry

(1)

Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo! / Winners Chapel Workers Fight Ogun State Tax Men / Gratuity Of Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.