Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! (10606 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) / Enlarge Your Butt And Hips In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by manpo2k(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NpVv74rD2IA/UWm6w-UBkwI/AAAAAAAAOWY/gdB6eGeLpOI/s400/mikelmain.jpg[/img]
Bootylicious takes on a whole new meaning in relation to Mikel Ruffinelli – the mum-of-four has the biggest hips in the world, measuring a staggering 8ft in circumference. Mikel – who tips the scales at 420 lbs – insists she’s proud of her shape, scoffing 3,000 calories a day to keep her “booty” in perfect condition.

Vowing she’ll never diet, Mikel says her husband of 10 years, Reggie Brooks, 40, a computer technician, adores her figure. Mikel, 39, says: “I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”

More...http://wetinhappen..com/2013/04/meet-mikel-ruffineli-woman-with-bigget.html
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Artless360(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmm ur waist**hmm sory ur hmmm
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Ejine(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Disgusting lard-ass lazy phuck!

Drop that plate of fried butter and go get your gigantic shapeless asss on a motherphucking treadmill!

1 Like

Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by theripper2: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
E b like say she wear trailer tyre for waist. Anuohia

1 Like

Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Made for black men only! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Empex(m): 1:19am On Apr 14, 2013
I only entered here because I heard Mikel,
Sorry! Wrong room.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Jfast: 2:04am On Apr 14, 2013
Hmm this mission no be with tea and bread or fast food o. This mission na with better fufu combined with buratashi.
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 14, 2013
manpo2k: Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”
I'd rather be skinny than look like this woman. Hourglass ko, minuteglass ni. Those are blobs and blobs of fat.
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by free2ryhme: 5:35am On Apr 14, 2013
ItsModella:
I'd rather be skinny than look like this woman. Hourglass ko, minuteglass ni. Those are blobs and blobs of fat.

where else can you be found if not indirectly trying to look for ways to fat up your life
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2013
free2ryhme:

where else can you be found if not indirectly trying to look for ways to fat up your life
and you believe you've made a sensible comment? undecided undecided

try another shot.
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by cfours: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2013
manpo2k:

Vowing she’ll never diet, Mikel says her husband of 10 years, Reggie Brooks, 40, a computer technician, adores her figure. Mikel, 39, says: “I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”

lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:11am On Apr 14, 2013
stillwater: Made for black men only! lipsrsealed

stillwater: Nowadays I feel feminism has some sexist undertones to it and it makes me wonder if it's really about equality or female domination.

In Nigeria's case I think we've made progress. I don't think there's anything stopping a woman from achieving what she wants except herself and surprisingly her fellow woman. Like everything else in Nigeria, there's still room for improvement. We might like to blame most limitations on the "patriachial society" but I tell you if the law was effective in Nigeria a lot of things affecting women negatively wouldn't go unpunished.

Self hate is a biatch
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by liloelawwal(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2013
All d the ladies that ar praying 4 big hips,their hips shall be as big as this in JESUS NAME
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2013
c.fours:

hahaha isn't that what men have been doing for ages? why are you against women doing the same?
it's thanks to the birth control pill sha.
who knows, there will probably be a technology breakthrough in the near future where men will not even be needed for a woman to get pregnant. I think this will completely end the reign of men as we know it.it will become a woman's world.

stillwater: Nowadays I feel feminism has some sexist undertones to it and it makes me wonder if it's really about equality or female domination.

In Nigeria's case I think we've made progress. I don't think there's anything stopping a woman from achieving what she wants except herself and surprisingly her fellow woman. Like everything else in Nigeria, there's still room for improvement. We might like to blame most limitations on the "patriachial society" but I tell you if the law was effective in Nigeria a lot of things affecting women negatively wouldn't go unpunished.
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Temismith(f): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2013
I wish dem a happy married life! grin
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by donfancy: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2013
this one na heavy duty
cry
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by patholaw: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2013
Na typical yoruba man standard be dat....dey like dem fat...#just saying#

1 Like

Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2013
Too much fat. undecided
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by star4(f): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2013
Dayummm!! shocked
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Sloganz: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
NOO Shes phucking fat. angry
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Abbott(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
the_ripper2: E b like say she wear trailer tyre for waist. Anuohia

Yepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by missdee1(f): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ewww
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
One man's meal, is another man's poison.
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Stefanelle(f): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2013
Kilode nah
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by chucky234(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Chai how person go take locate the puss.y during love.making na,before hustle hustle locate am your John Thomas don vex die come weak water leaf.
This hips don pass be careful
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by mysticgal(f): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2013
she might think she has no health complications,but i think she has.....eating disorder.haba this woman na x15 of me.shift abeg
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by mysticgal(f): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2013
na now i dey see am abeg check out her knee region.
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
stillwater: Made for black men only! lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by sweettease(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
The good thing here is that she loves herself and dats the most important thing.... I'd rather look lik a caucasian woman without any asset than carry dis overload though
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Dumkele1: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2013
If she could slim down,she'll be alot more sexy...luv her confidence sha
Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Which is better?

Re: Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
rhemaplus: Which is better?
Jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. / Today Is World Toilet Day - 100M Nigerians Lack Access To Toilets - UNICEF / 90 Percent Deaths In Nigerian Hospitals Due To Attitude – Prof Agan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.