Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts (5880 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Emma Nyra In shorts & Crop Top (photos) / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by trendystuf(f): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by dopeJemi: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by Empex(m): 1:27am On Apr 14, 2013
Is she Okoro or Ghanaian ?
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by Empex(m): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2013
And the shorts look like Banju
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by Empex(m): 1:31am On Apr 14, 2013
And did she bend down to select that short?
It bears remarkable semblance to Banju wares.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by liloelawwal(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2013
zoom this pic pls.....its like she has a ''K'' leg
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by Biim: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2013
These pictures no follow at all, op don't you have better pictures of her?

She is Nigerian not ghanaian.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2013
I think I've watched one of her soft porń movies.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by DoffMan2: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
hornipipe: I think I've watched one of her soft porń movies.

Is it the one she did with Ramsey Noah?
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by agb2011(f): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
her make up is kinda too much but she's pretty though
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2013
vry nice...she is the only ghanian actress i respect
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress,yvonne Okoro, Spotted In Shorts by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2013
Doff_Man:

Is it the one she did with Ramsey Noah?
Ramsey Noah? Nah..it was a ghanaian movie.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed / Chris Brown Comes Home To Find A Naked Stalker In His Home [+photo] / Future DS2 (free Download) 2015 Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.