Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen (539 Views)

Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? / How To Pass Your Examinations In Higher Institution / Now In! - The New Zen Neeon 6gb Mp3 Players! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen by prymesolution: 12:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Yes, that's right! According to research, meditating for just six minutes before going to lectures could help students improve their grades.

A group of university students in California participated in a study and it was found that those who practiced the art of Zen had better grades on tests. Also, students who meditated before classes had longer attention span.

First year students generally did better in the study, leading researchers to speculate that younger students who find it difficult to concentrate could benefit more from meditation.

I don't practice meditation but I noticed that I'm generally more productive on days when I take time to plan ahead in the morning.

Research has also shown that taking long walks in the morning to plan out your day could have the same effect as meditation.

I'd love to hear your experience. Do you perform better when you plan your day or you are more effective when things happen spontaneously.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/04/want-to-pass-you-next-exam-try.html
Re: Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen by Joe5(m): 4:32am On Apr 14, 2013
planning ahead works better for me because it gives me a sense of direction and makes my daily activities coordinated.
Re: Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen by 2nioshine(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2013
Meditate on what?.....if u mean planing dat z no art of zen iz just LoGICAL nd should wuk 4 all....
Re: Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen by prymesolution: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
2nioshine: Meditate on what?.....if u mean planing dat z no art of zen iz just LoGICAL nd should wuk 4 all....

That's right, the art of zen isn't planning. Meditation is so much different from planning. When you meditate, you are training your mind by promoting relaxation and serenity. It's a common practice in many religion (especially Buddhism).
Re: Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen by babsomotde(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Just learn something new. Thanks
Re: Want To Pass Your Next Exam? Try Practicing The Art Of Zen by 2nioshine(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
prymesolution:

That's right, the art of zen isn't planning. Meditation is so much different from planning. When you meditate, you are training your mind by promoting relaxation and serenity. It's a common practice in many religion (especially Buddhism).
...k i get

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money From LIQUID SOAP BUSINESS. / A Great Alternative For Jamb...see This / $$$$$create Wealth With Betonmarket$$$$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.