Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help On My Jamb Application NL - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On My Jamb Application NL (667 Views)

Senate Fixes JAMB Application Fee At N2,500, Extends Validity Period To 3 Years / I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / Free Jamb Application Software. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On My Jamb Application NL by gnykelly(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2013
Pls during my application for jamb, the agent that help in the regstn. Entered another person pics instead of mine with my bios and my fingerprint. I took my case to jamb office in Ikoyi the staff there said there is nothing they can do to it. I also went to SIDMACH TECHNOLOGIES the company handling the data base. I was told that the can't change anything in jamb database. All the number and website on jamb card are dormant. I've tried my best don't know what to do again pls someone help me
Re: Help On My Jamb Application NL by gnykelly(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sum1 say sum thing ok
Re: Help On My Jamb Application NL by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
This i guess happened to me in 2005.

this is what you will do.
Tell the Cyber cafe to use the letter head of their business center to write a letter declaring that they the said cyber cafe made a mistake which they regret and that they are sorry about it and they wish they could help but all contacts to jamb on that has no yielded anything and so they are sorry for it and then the jamb official at the exam hall should please consider you with your own passport to take the exam.

Then go to court and get your affidavit done declaring that your not the person on the pic and its a mistake and that you have your passport with you which shows your clear face. also indicate that all other details in the form about you is correct.

Bring these two things to the exam hall and they will be hard on you but they must surely allow you.

It worked for me and mistake can be done at any time so try it am sure it will also work for you.

If i may ask...which university is your first choice and where is your jamb center?
Re: Help On My Jamb Application NL by gnykelly(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Uni ilorin and ogun state is my centre

(1) (Reply)

The Uniben 2013/14 Pg Application. / What Is Your UTME Score? / What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.