Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Predicting The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predicting The Next President (779 Views)

Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predicting The Next President by obaiyanu: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2013
I just don't understand how Nigerians can produce a good president in a rotten society.
Civil servants are stealing money, Secretaries hiding file to get tipped, Students buying exam paper and marks, Market woman adjusting weighting measures and the list goes ON and ON.....

People have the attitude of " as long as my company gives me official car and pay me well everyone employee can be slaves and be oppressed', and you don't speak out against unjust treatment to others and you are a manager God dey watch u in 3D.

We can import evrything into nigeria but we cannt import leaders, they have to come from the the rotten society. If you bring the most "righteous" man to be president things stil won't change.
SO BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS OUR GREAT NATION.

1 Like

Re: Predicting The Next President by liloelawwal(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2013
hw i wish foreigners can rule us,i would ve suggested that d british should jst come back
Re: Predicting The Next President by anulaxad(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2013
liloelawwal: hw i wish foreigners can rule us,i would ve suggested that d british should jst come back

LOOK AT YOURSELF,
KMT.

YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THERES NO SERIOUS NIGERIAN OUT THERE.
Re: Predicting The Next President by ozodimgba(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2013
anulaxad:

LOOK AT YOURSELF,
KMT.

YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THERES NO SERIOUS NIGERIAN OUT THERE.

Yes, but that is just the truth, my reason been that British may not be holier than Nigerians but they may have more regards for the lives of their subjects than nigerians. Also, in as much as they may embezzle public funds, just like Nigerian leaders but on the other hand, the must consider the provision of infrastructural and other social amenities. Take SA for instance.
Re: Predicting The Next President by jeroton: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
How I wish lamido sanusi $ adams oshiomole to b d next president
Re: Predicting The Next President by mekaboy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
vote me for president.
Re: Predicting The Next President by holyvirgin: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains the only president that has promised fresh air and so far he is fufilling promises.
Corruption has been before the word itself was formed so I believe we should fight corruption to the bearest minimum, and it begins with us as individuals.
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria
Re: Predicting The Next President by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ask for who is on Jega's mind!
Re: Predicting The Next President by Tolexander: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
holyvirgin: Well Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains the only president that has promised fresh air and so far he is fufilling promises.
ya right!
Fresh air that has bomb, bullets and corruption suspended on it!
Re: Predicting The Next President by ninja4life(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
liloelawwal: hw i wish foreigners can rule us,i would ve suggested that d british should jst come back
FOOL dats wat u are so d years of british exploitation is not enough and u need more of it tell me wat good has d british done to us except western education dey destroyed our culture gave us a stupid religion is dat d development foreigners will bring by ruling us wat sort of inferiority complex is dat just as d hope has rightly said be d change u want to see and stop expecting a foreigner to come and develop ur country for u okay

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Akwa Ibom Governor’s Wife, Unoma Akpabio In A $2.7M Scam ... By Dave Em / FG To Turn Potholes Into Tourist attraction / President John Kufuor, MBSN Democracy,queen Of Aso Dazzle At The Sun Anniversery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.