Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,134 members, 7,867,282 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

You Need PAYPAL - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Need PAYPAL (480 Views)

Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / I Need Paypal Funds / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need PAYPAL by myfab(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2013
If you’re new to buying online you may not have a PayPal account, but when you get one you’ll be so pleased you did. It allows you to buy stuff from websites without having to go through the hassle of getting your card out and entering the details of it in to the checkout, you don’t need to enter your address details either, it’s already set up on PayPal so after just a few clicks you’re done.
Payment Protection – Refunds etc.
They do all this. Refunds are a breeze, a few clicks and it’s done, but payment protection is another kettle of fish. It works, but it takes weeks and weeks and you’ll have to jump through all kinds of hoops – so it works, but not very well
So whoever you are, if you’re doing stuff online, there will come a time a time when you need a PayPal account, so get one now

PAYPAL IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE
if you are serious online marketer you must get one account
Contact us today for your paypal account of any COUNTRY
WE CAN OPEN FOR YOU ANY COUNTRY PAYPAL FULLY VERIFEIED
WE CAN FUND FOR YOU
WE CAN HELP YOU BUY
THANKS

skype=samnebo
Re: You Need PAYPAL by myfab(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2013
Hey dude i have been using my paypal as a Nigeria for more than 2 years now ,buying things online just got better for me
with High security
Re: You Need PAYPAL by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2013
Don't be silly
Re: You Need PAYPAL by myfab(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2013
K_ONE: Don't be silly
what do you mean?
Re: You Need PAYPAL by stpat1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
My guy, paypal is not open to Nigerians. Once you try to log in with your Nigerian IP your account is restricted immediately even if its verified.

So tell me how did you verify your own account and which bank details or card details did you attach to it?
Re: You Need PAYPAL by myfab(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
stpat1: My guy, paypal is not open to Nigerians. Once you try to log in with your Nigerian IP your account is restricted immediately even if its verified.

So tell me how did you verify your own account and which bank details or card details did you attach to it?

Hi bro thank God you know paypal is not accepted in Nigeria ,we use dedicated Ips of any country you wish to have account with,i personally use USA paypal account and we have a BAnk of America attached to it for verificaton.
if you know how to open i can sell you Bank of America.
NOTE:all USA paypal must have bank attatch to it before CArd
so let me know what you need
Re: You Need PAYPAL by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
myfab:

Hi bro thank God you know paypal is not accepted in Nigeria ,we use dedicated Ips of any country you wish to have account with,i personally use USA paypal account and we have a BAnk of America attached to it for verificaton.
if you know how to open i can sell you Bank of America.
NOTE:all USA paypal must have bank attatch to it before CArd
so let me know what you need
ok, if you are to open paypal for me, what will be your charge? Also how do i get a dedicated ip??
Re: You Need PAYPAL by myfab(m): 6:12am On Apr 15, 2013
K_ONE: ok, if you are to open paypal for me, what will be your charge? Also how do i get a dedicated ip??
if i open for you i will buy the dedicated vpn for you and send it to you along with your account,if you need only VPN it is $10.
call me 07067714299
skype=samnebo
fabulousy3k@yahoo.com
for price contact me
thanks
Re: You Need PAYPAL by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2013
myfab:
if i open for you i will buy the dedicated vpn for you and send it to you along with your account,if you need only VPN it is $10.
call me 07067714299
skype=samnebo
fabulousy3k@yahoo.com
for price contact me
thanks
how much you go take open for me?
Re: You Need PAYPAL by myfab(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
K_ONE: how much you go take open for me?

the price for full VERIFIED account with details is
it will come with
1.USA BANK DETAIL
2.YOUR DESIRED NAME
3.USA DEDICATED VPN
4.PAYPAL GUIDELINE
5.USA ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
6.HOW TO MAKE MONEY INTO IT

(1) (Reply)

The Most Fast Selling Tablets In The Market. / Well Used Curve 4 For Sale In Benin / US Used Bold5 Wit Charger, Pouch N Earpiece 38k5, Torch1 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.