Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping (9860 Views)

Final Bustop For Your Acne Solution! Behold TRETINOIN! / Homemade Natural Acne Cure, Scar And Spot Remover / Natural Acne Medication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping by Yvete(f): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2013
Now, in your travels around the internet looking for a cure for your acne, you may have already come across something called Chinese face mapping.

Chinese face mapping is part of their ancient medicine system and is based on years of observation. It brings forth the idea that different parts of your face correspond to specific organs and body systems. So checking out your problem areas could give you some clues to what the underlying imbalances are.

This is an extremely popular concept right now amongst beauty gurus. And it seems like everyone on the internet has already written about it, but of course, all the interpretations seem to be slightly different. I have noticed a trend though, and one that goes best with my experiences. Example: chin and jawline = hormonal acne, forehead = digestion etc.
If this doesn't apply to you, there could be an internal problem that needs to be addressed by a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping by Mamacita007(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thank God i dont av any pimples oo. grin
Re: Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping by dominique(f): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
How is it done? I'm sure it involves lots of needles. These chinese peeps and needles eh!
Re: Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping by Yvete(f): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
^^ Naa.. the ones with needles is called Acupuncture (totally wild grin )

This post explains why a person may suffer acne in certain parts of their face. Hence the numbers. It really works!
Re: Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Hmmmmmm.nice post.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Natural Acne Solution - Face Mapping by Yvete(f): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2013
moroh: Hmmmmmm.nice post.

You have nothing to worry about unless you've got acne and "blood in your eyes". smiley

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Ruzu Bitters And Business Opportunity For Nigerias / Doctors’ Strike: NARD Rejects New MOU With FG / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.