Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures (4117 Views)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / Buhari In His Aso Rock Office (pictures) / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Engineer96(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Somebody say it is not true but it is.
I was at the Enugu zonal office of the standard organization of Nigeria, SON, and guess what I saw?
Torn national flag, refuse dump site, delapidated building, bushy environment, half broken gatye and I began to wonder.
Is this truely the south east zonal office of SON but I took some pictures to be sure.
But watch them on TV and you will think otherwise, though they will give you this address as contained on the signage.
Do people really work there? What do they do? What do the regulate?
NLs, this is unbelivable.
The pictures are attached.
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Where are the pics ? I will put my comment when you actually put the pics.....

J.I.O ( SON DG) that I know very well is a stickler to things done with world best practices and am sure a zonal office can never be in such a state you've described under him.

2 Likes

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Engineer96(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Here are the pictures.

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Engineer96(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
more pics

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Is this all the pictures or are we to expect more?
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by egift(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
OP God bless you. Let's keep exposing ineptitude in Government. Hope the will not budget Millions for "Grass Clearing"?

2 Likes

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by musiwa94: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
v

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by musiwa94: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
c
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by musiwa94: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thed
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by musiwa94: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
lookcxc

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by musiwa94: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Md
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Silenzer(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
musiwa94: look at what someone build in Akwa , anambra.. so you can see, the greed of people are different. the contractor all got the same amount, but greed set in..

get your facts straight. This is not the new CBN building in Awka.
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
musiwa don hijack thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by kolaaderin: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
musiwa94: Someone chop the money...

This is the problem with Nigeria.. They give all of them the same money.. But if someone chop the money to build anything... wetin go happen..

You can look at the CBN in Enugu and Akure, you can see, even when they got the same amount of money to build the place.. One person pocket some of the money.. CBN akure is more than 1 building... So Enugu was suppose to be the same.. but between the contractor and govt. They stole the money.

That is why there is a need to alway put Godly people in power.

And CBN in Akure..

Someone chop the money is no crime, after all ordinary stealing is not corruption.
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
musiwa94: look at what someone build in Akwa , anambra.. so you can see, the greed of people are different. the contractor all got the same amount, but greed set in..

That is former Union Bank Awka which served as the CBN temporary location pending the completion of the permanent structure along the Express.

It's a private building.

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by omenka(m): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2014
I weep for my country!!! This is really heartbreaking.
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by onyengbu: 1:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

That is former Union Bank Awka which served as the CBN temporary location pending the completion of the permanent structure along the Express.

It's a private building.
The one at express is very very complete now. Please ignore Musiwa, he has something for pictures....

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by MrMcJay(m): 1:59am On Sep 07, 2014
onyengbu:
The one at express is very very complete now. Please ignore Musiwa, he has something for pictures....

Kindly oblige us the pictures. You don't refute pictorial evidence with long stories.
Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Ikology(m): 4:07am On Sep 07, 2014
Engineer96: more pics
They have relocated to their permanent site @ Emene, Proda junction. This is your pictures are no longer valid, because they have better structures now.
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by onyengbu: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrMcJay:

Kindly oblige us the pictures. You don't refute pictorial evidence with long stories.
Tnx.
I can only rudely oblige you with disdain. Time is so precious for me to spend it on loosers.

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
people have been eating Their own part of d national cake since 1963
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
onyengbu: I can only rudely oblige you with disdain. Time is so precious for me to spend it on loosers.
they is no two way to d matter just show d pix of d one are talking about dats all.

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by onyengbu: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Don4perfect: they is no two way to d matter just show d pix of d one are talking about dats all.
IGNORED!
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
onyengbu: IGNORED!
good for you.
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by MrMcJay(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
onyengbu: I can only rudely oblige you with disdain. Time is so precious for me to spend it on loosers.

Sir, I didn't insult you. Why are you then hurling insults at me?

Kindly supply us pictures or we take it that your position is just an imagination of your fertile mind.

Tnx
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by onyengbu: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrMcJay:

Sir, I didn't insult you. Why are you then hurling insults at me?

Kindly supply us pictures or we take it that your position is just an imagination of your fertile mind.

Tnx
I wasnt hurling insults at anyone, I am just ignoring you because I dont have time for your back and forth bullcrap.
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by MrMcJay(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
onyengbu:
I wasnt hurling insults at anyone, I am just ignoring you because I dont have time for your back and forth bullcrap.

If you have nothing to show, I have nothing to say to you again.

Bye
Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by kel4soft: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
CBN, Port Harcourt

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
mtcheeeeww

1 Like

Re: Standard Organization Of Nigeria- Enugu Zonal Office- Pictures by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Musiwa dn repent,for once he didn't mention western Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State: N773 Billion Debt. Largest In Nigeria. What Was Done With The Debt? / Why Buhari MUST Obey Court Orders - Supreme Court / Buhari Spotted In Mecca On Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.