Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Watch This Before You Protest Naked Before Politicians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Watch This Before You Protest Naked Before Politicians (722 Views)

Funny And Embarrassing Quotes By Nigerian Politicians / I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) / *caught In The Act*,lagos Big Chick Runs Out In The Street Naked(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Before You Protest Naked Before Politicians by lagosapple: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
In this Dr. Damages Show – episode 84: He warns about demonstrating naked in front of politicians especially in Africa. On discovering that the Gate to Hell is in Turkey and not in Nigeria, disappointed Nigerians got into the tunnel and it led them to a funny place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xl3APuTRdE

(1) (Reply)

Funny/strange Things You Did As A Kid. / All You Need To Know! / Who Is D Wisest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.