Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Argument And Approach To MF - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Argument And Approach To MF (426 Views)

Excellent approach to promote your Business / What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz / Atm Debited My Account Without Paying-tips On The Best Approach To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Argument And Approach To MF by hillus: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Since the introduction of self sustainability concept to the practice of microfinance. There have been arguments concerning on how best to achieve the goal of meeting the needs of the poor.

Among Microfinance Practitioners, there are two approach which are like two extreme end of a line, they include

The poverty Approach
Self Sustainability Approach
Read more @ http://www.mfiblogger.org/microfinance/mf-approach-and-assumption/

Enjoy your reading

(1) (Reply)

Five Points About Website Promotion. / I Need AGO To Be Supply To Outside Nigeria. Any Serious Supplier To Contact Me / Exporting Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.